British Speedway Forum
NJT

World Under 21 Qualifier 12th May

Real shame that the weather was so bad all Saturday and leading upto it as it could have been a belter of a meeting in good conditions.

Made other plans in the end as you were never going to get any decent or proper racing on a surface that was that wet.

Fancied Sayfutdinov would do well and he looks abit special from his results.

All others expected to get through did apart from Tressarieu.

The racing was quite good actualy Chris. Bridger and Batchelor the most outsatnding of the evening with quite a few passes.

Considering this went ahead....cant see any reaon for abandoning any other meeting this year. :o

The racing was quite good actualy Chris. Bridger and Batchelor the most outsatnding of the evening with quite a few passes.

Considering this went ahead....cant see any reaon for abandoning any other meeting this year.  :o

First few heats were a lottery. I shouldn't think the crowds would flock to Rye when it's been raining all day.

I heard from our Polish friends that Sajfutdinov spent a lot of time on an 80cc tack in Sweden last week to prepare for the meeting at Rye House - looks like his dedication paid off big time.

Rico :rolleyes:

any news on the draw for the semi's?

and was the rye house meeting filmed for dvd? if so how can i get one?

I do believe it was filmed but I will get back to you on how to get it once confirmed! :wink::D

I do believe it was filmed but I will get back to you on how to get it once confirmed! :wink:  :D

Please let me know also if there is a DVD on the U21 Rd4. Would love to get a couple of them for the boys here at home (USA). Any photos?

Thanks for any info...

Krisims

Yes the Rye House meeting was filmed by ourselves and you'll be able to purchase it from our website, www.cleancutsports.com, in the next 2-3 weeks.

Nice sig Ballinger. in view of the number of countries read by this forum i think I might join you