British Speedway Forum
NJT

World Under 21 Qualifier 12th May

USA riders (I think but dont quote me!!)

Dale Facchini

Kenny Ingalls

Tim Gomez reserve

We will be wearing our Facchini Tee-shirts in Poland Dale, as we cant be there to cheer you on. And the Brits of course!!!! :D

According to Rye website this meeting is on Saturday 12th May not the 13th.

According to Rye website this meeting is on Saturday 12th May not the 13th.

Well that's right. A rather puzzling thread this one with completely erroneous speculation about the venue when it's already long since been announced that the UK QR is at Rye on the Saturday evening..!!! :rolleyes:

Well that's right.  A rather puzzling thread this one with completely erroneous speculation about the venue when it's already long since been announced that the UK QR is at Rye on the Saturday evening..!!! :rolleyes:

But if you look at the dates of the posts in this thread you will notice that we were discussing this back in January when the venue and the date was still speculative.

Well that's right.  A rather puzzling thread this one with completely erroneous speculation about the venue when it's already long since been announced that the UK QR is at Rye on the Saturday evening..!!! :rolleyes:

Yes but the the title of this thread could mislead people. :rolleyes:

USA riders (I think but dont quote me!!)

Dale Facchini

Kenny Ingalls

Tim Gomez reserve

We will be wearing our Facchini Tee-shirts in Poland Dale, as we cant be there to cheer you on. And the Brits of course!!!!  :D

That is correct, Sandie.

That is correct, Sandie.

Not quite true anymore.

Spoke to Tim Gomez last night and he said that he could no longer afford the payments required for having the medical etc as he is only at reserve. So I guess the reserve spot goes to someone else. :(

Line up is:

Aus

Troy Batchelor

Robert Ksiezak

US

Kenny Ingalls

Dale Facchini

Ger

Tobias Busch

Stefan Kurz

Pol

Maciej Piaszcynski

Kamil Brzozowski

NZ

Andrew Bargh

Russia

Emil Sayfutdinov

Daniil Ivanov

France

Mat Tressarieu

Another Frenchman to be announced

GB

Tai Woffinden

Lewis Bridger

William Lawson

Reserves

Adam Roynon

Steve Boxall

Looks a good line up. Some good young talent in Sayfutdinov and Ivanov and will be interesting what the Poles can do at Rye! Tressarieu is good round Rye. Looks very competitive and should get some good racing.

Not quite true anymore.

Spoke to Tim Gomez last night and he said that he could no longer afford the payments required for having the medical etc as he is only at reserve. So I guess the reserve spot goes to someone else. :(

Tim was only a reserve if Dale or Kenny were not able to ride so thats why it wasn't worth the exspences of the medical and one day licence.

What time is the start? I may travel down but I don't want the prospect of being stuck near Luton on M1 at 10.30pm.

If it's around 6pm, I may chance my arm.

Tressarieu,woffinden and Emil Sayfutdinov are my predicted top 3

You have got to be joking.

Troy Batchelor should walk this meeting due to the fact he has the highest average in the UK out of all these riders plus he is flying for Poole at the moment.

I think Sayfutdinov 2nd, Bridger 3rd and then either one of the Poles or Woffinden will be 4th.

You have got to be joking.

Troy Batchelor should walk this meeting due to the fact he has the highest average in the UK out of all these riders plus he is flying for Poole at the moment.

I think Sayfutdinov 2nd, Bridger 3rd and then either one of the Poles or Woffinden will be 4th.

Troy has never been brilliant at Hoddesdon. I reckon Tai should win it, but don't know enough about the rest of the field to predict a 1,2,3.