British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

Thanks Searley but we now have an updater.

Thread is not set up yet but updates (if the meeting goes ahead) will be available Here

Looked on met office rainfall radar and theres stacks coming up. Will be off ive no doubt about this 1.

Guest PanthersChamp06

15 Mins from Track, brightish at the moment, clouds are above but not threatening.... at the moment :)

Just to put things into perspective, I was 4 mile from my home yesterday watching a game of football and we had the most horrific thunderstorm, wind, rain, thunder and lightning, however when I got home, just 4 mile away, not a drop had even fell from the sky.

So like a lot of people are saying the weather man could be right about today but it could miss the stadium, however it could just rain on the stadium and no where else too.

Guest PanthersChamp06

True Danzell,

Im just trying to give a little bit of help on the weather. :)

Leaving at 12 for track, so ill see for myself then

It's already raining here and with the awful forecast for this afternoon I've decided not to waste petrol driving up to Peterborough. I'm going to stay at home and watch the Wildcats v the Dulls on TV instead.

Shame because I was really looking forward to seeing the Fours back at the Showground but I'm sure that the weather will be a lot better in July if, as I expect, it does get called off today.

any more updates from peterborough.

not looking good mate..its just started raining lightly,looks like its in for the day but saying that the ipswich match went ahead and it was worse than this :neutral:

not gunna leave until about 12 anyway so keep us updated if you could. Many thanx.

We have decided....we are going for it!!

If it does happen to get called off or the weather gets worse, can someone who has my mobile let me know please.

Thanks

We have decided....we are going for it!!

If it does happen to get called off or the weather gets worse, can someone who has my mobile let me know please.

Thanks

if it stays like it is now it should be fine.its realy light rain