British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris-P

Best Places To Meet Up In Cardiff ?

Ah....I understand now. So you are not getting a morning train - that puts a different perspective on things. I'm sure there will still be a lot of forum members hanging around the Prince of Wales even in the late afternoon.

Ah....I understand now.  So you are not getting a morning train - that puts a different perspective on things.  I'm sure there will still be a lot of forum members hanging around the Prince of Wales even in the late afternoon.

Are you going this year Gemini ?

How are you anyway, how are the dogs ?

Yes, we are going as usual, but for the first time not staying over as we are going on the Coventry coach.

I'm fine thanks, but Ray has just broken his arm so I have a lot of little extra things to do like cutting his food up, dressing him and generally being a caring wife. As long as he can manage to wipe his own bum I don't mind. :D

The dogs are fine as well thanks but I'm sure Jemma will miss her Cardiff trip as she normally had a great day and a trip to the seaside on the Sunday as well.

Perhaps see you somewhere around Cardiff in the afternoon.

Edited by Gemini

Yes, we are going as usual, but for the first time not staying over as we are going on the Coventry coach.

I'm fine thanks, but Ray has just broken his arm so I have a lot of little extra things to do like cutting his food up, dressing him and generally being a caring wife.  As long as he can manage to wipe his own bum I don't mind.  :D

The dogs are fine as well thanks but I'm sure Jemma will miss her Cardiff trip as she normally had a great day and a trip to the seaside on the Sunday as well.

It will be my first time at Cardiff and I'd hoped to stay over but like many others am finding this impossible unless I part with a fortune when will it be possible to book seats on the coach from Coventry?

Ours are already booked so you can do it anytime through BOSS.

When the season starts pop along to the supporters club kiosk and see Mr Bob Cooke. He will be able to sort everything out for you.

Definitely the Prince of Wales.  :D That's usually heaving with forumites as well as other fans from all over.

Starting to wish I was still going now...  :( Ho hum.

Sue, get on one of the Poole coaches, and just make it a day trip

like i do and Suzie Q did last year, much cheaper!.

I'm fine thanks, but Ray has just broken his arm so I have a lot of little extra things to do like cutting his food up, dressing him and generally being a caring wife.  As long as he can manage to wipe his own bum I don't mind.  :D

Glad to hear that you are all well hun, i will look out for you at cardiff, bit of a needle in a haystack job, but ya never know !! :D

Ive gone and bought myself a speeday bike hun, and now in the process of getting all my kit , hoping to "have a go" this summer, always wanted to do it. probably scare myself to death and never want to get on it again,.... hehe.

I bought an upright though, the main reason being to show it later on in life.

oh.... nearly forgot, got married since i saw you last too :)

oh.... nearly forgot, got married since i saw you last too

Congratulations! :)

It's a shame the Sheffield training track has shut down because you could have had a go at Speedway without buying a bike and all the stuff. Ray and our son Paul both went for a couple of days a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.