British Speedway Forum
Rico

World U-21 Final - Ostrow, Poland

Rico

Can you add another 2 for me. Thats B52 + 7 now!

Cheers bud

Now got

Rico + 2

PedroPete + 3

B52 + 7

Pammie + 3

Cedarman + 1

Muddy ??

Running total of 21 (possibly 22). Good stuff. There will be a few of our Polish friends coming along as well, Mateusz and Mama for sure and probably a few more, so looks like we'll be needing a big bus.

When I'm in Wroclaw I'll be finalising plans with our Polish friends and then asking for some sort of deposit payment as I don't want to be losing money by getting this thing off the ground. Of course, I don't want to be making money either and it will just be a question of the cost being split between those going.

Rico :unsure:

Now got

Rico + 2

PedroPete + 3

B52 + 7

Pammie + 3

Cedarman + 1

Muddy ??

Running total of 21 (possibly 22). Good stuff. There will be a few of our Polish friends coming along as well, Mateusz and Mama for sure and probably a few more, so looks like we'll be needing a big bus.

When I'm in Wroclaw I'll be finalising plans with our Polish friends and then asking for some sort of deposit payment as I don't want to be losing money by getting this thing off the ground. Of course, I don't want to be making money either and it will just be a question of the cost being split between those going.

Rico  :unsure:

Thats brilliant Rico. Will be a great day. Good sleep on the bus on the way there recovering from the day before no doubt. Atmosphere will be good because you have to fancy one of the Polish lads to win it.

Pedro.

Tickets for the World Under 21 final at Ostrow can now be purchased via e-ticket.pl.

Entrance is excellent value at under £5 per adult for normal seats, but more expensive numbered seating is available.

Hopefully more info to follow regarding the bus after we've met up with our Polish friends in Wroclaw.

Rico :rolleyes:

Reduced tickets for women, what is that all about?

I must remember to shave and take some lipstick :rolleyes:

The bus will transpire CedarMan - I expect to have full costings etc by the end of May. I really don't fancy getting the train to Ostrow on the Sunday and the only way of making sure I get myself there is by making sure the bus is sorted out.

As I've said before I'll be making arrangements with our Polish friends regarding the bus on the Wroclaw trip and I expect them to come back to me with confirmation of the bus and costs by the end of May, if not quicker (no pressure MK :P )

I'll send everyone who has said they were going an e-mail with full details once I have confirmation from the bus company.

There's no rush to buy the tickets for the stadium just now (unless of course you want specific reserved seats), but I just wanted to point out that they were available - I understand you being wary of buying the tickets without confirmation of your transport, but be assured it will happen.

We are certainly going to hire a bus or three (if needed), don't worry.

PBNF have connections with a few transport companies here so the cost won't be high, I can guarantee. As for now we're thinking about a large bus for 25 people but we will do some reconnaissance soon and talk everything over in Wroclaw.

Hey Rico  :D

If I do make it down to Bydgoszcz for the GP I think I would be interested in this also, so put me down. Won't be able to confirm for sure for a few more weeks.

:o Didn't know you were on the BSF Muddy :)

As we've talked things over, are you going to provide more details Rico? :rolleyes:

I shall of course MK - can you do me a favour and e-mail me a copy of the bit of paper you had put together for me.

I shall endeavour to get full details put on here by the weekend - unfortunately other priorities at home at the moment.

On a slight tangent... it looks like I might be able to go to Bydgoszcz GP after all as my lectures in Spain start later than I'd expected B)

Just thought I'd share my joy :D back to the topic...

Edited by a61