British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Lonigo Gp

I've been looking forward to this all week, but I've got to watch alone as the kids are on their way home from Wigan after seeing the Hammers win 3-0.  :approve:

I'll be watching and cheering Nicki, Hans, Jarek And Tomasz. But secretly want to see Bomber do well too.

Make Steve watch it with you!! :o

Offer to share your chocolate cake or angel Delight!!!! :D

Guest Steve Dixon

Crump

Andersen

Pedersen

Look out for a good debut from Bomber.

Thats my say. ;)

Offer to share your chocolate cake or angel Delight!!!! :D

No way! I'd rather watch alone. :o

I have a bottle of Blossom Hill Zinfadel to go with the above, so I won't be lonely. :wink::approve:

The pizza is in the oven, the wine is in the fridge and the money is down - 10/1 Leigh and 16/1 Bjarne - so fingers crossed that I've got someone in the final to cheer for. :unsure:

Best of luck to Bomber too! Wouldn't it be brilliant if he was in the shake up at the end of the meeting? :approve:

Guest Jacques
Best of luck to Bomber too! Wouldn't it be brilliant if he was in the shake up at the end of the meeting?  :approve:

wouldn't it just, I'm quite nervous but excited....good luck to everyone...but...................Come on the bomber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by Jacques

Tee hee Mrs Miggins, tee hee.

The beggar is a global superstar and Wieslaw Jagus is a no-hoper.

Have to echo that!

Well Done Nicki! he looked awesome tonight!

Hope Scott is not too bad! That crash looked awful! Rest that thumb boy!

Well done nicki awesome. also well done bomber he didnt set the world alight but think he will have learned alot from his 1st gp :)

Perderson was superb, some surprises in there but there always is in the GP's. Pity about the track watering just as race lines were developing they put water down forcing them all inside again and making it greasy.

(The track reminds me of Norden in Germany just a flat Oval it was the same there in the world final when Egon Muller won. They put water on the track and the racing went back inside ruined the meeting then.)

The beggar is a global superstar.

Since forum rules dictate that i should attack the post and not the poster i will just say that this is the type of post that could only be written by a complete prat who should learn when enough is enough.

Since forum rules dictate that i should attack the post and not the poster i will just say that this is the type of post that could only be written by a complete prat who should learn when enough is enough.

Jagus did well, but lets just see how he does on some of the smaller tracks. I seem to remember Mr Lindback doing likewise in his first couple of Gps, now look at him.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :approve: OK he did all right spose ;) A long way to go yet though :P He won't have the perfect set up everytime :D