British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jasper

American Fans

Hello, bit of a long shot I know but I need to ask, I am going to the USA on Friday which of course means missing the opening gp, any chance of it being shown over there and if so what channel?

I know a certain young female who is very interested in American Dreamteam Speedway perhaps you can ask her, by the way she sometimes supports the Bees aswell He He perhaps even worth a little safrican american.

just sent you a pm mate, hope it helps.

I know a certain young female who is very interested in American Dreamteam Speedway perhaps you can ask her, by the way she sometimes supports the Bees aswell He He perhaps even worth a little safrican american.

safrican american....

Hello, bit of a long shot I know but I need to ask, I am going to the USA on Friday which of course means missing the opening gp, any chance of it being shown over there and if so what channel?

Unfortunately, we don't get the GPs over here. Not in person and not on the television. Maybe IMG will push to have it put on American television soon.

Unfortunately, we don't get the GPs over here.  Not in person and not on the television.  Maybe IMG will push to have it put on American television soon.

I recently read an interview with an FIM official (forgot the name) who mentioned that IMG will largely focus on promoting speedway on other continents and USA is first target for IMG. Within 2 or 3 years you'll likely see a GP in N.America.

Edited by tommy