British Speedway Forum
ghostie

Whos Your Tips To Make The Final In Wroclaw

Not usually keen on predicting finals cos i only had 3 correct in lonigo lol but im going for crumpie (stab in the dark!) leigh...erm...nicki ...hans.....or it could be crump gollob hancock adams...or it could be hans... bjarne...jagus....hancock....or it could be hampel...ulamek....nicholls...jonsson.....oh heck think i'll sit on the fence here!

in all seriousness? would like to see leigh of course if he can get over his semiitis alongside seba(non biasy here!) and lindback and zagar to guarantee a swindon 1-2 lol B):D

For those without Sky, Updates on this meeting will be available Here

go on wee bomber harris excellent ride :D

Practicing slow starts and crap riding so he fits into the Witches team perhaps? :D

Unless he picks up in future GPs there's no way he should be considered for a 2008 nomination. He can't just keep getting gifted a place because of a reputation he's never lived up to.

All you 'experts' still fancy bomber to finish 15th in the series? :D

Get In There Bomber!!! :D:approve:

another superb ride from harris great to see even though i had a few quid on hampel tonight looks like that would have been better spent on a few beers

Edited by mervjankefanclub

another superb ride from harris great to see even though i had a few quid on hampel tonight looks like that would have been better spent on a few beers

Wonderful, wonderful stuff from Harris there. No doubt about that.

It's a tracki Nicki P has always gone well on, Crumpy won't fail to make two finals in a row and AJ needs a good round after the last one to maintain his 4th place standing.  So I expect them 3 to be in with a shout along with Hans who will also be keen to make a final.

However, we seem to always have one shock/not so obvious rider, I'm going to predict Scott Nicholls or Chris Harris, because I'm biased!! :D

AJ, Scott, Bomber, Hans simply because thats the 4 I have money on or have predicted in the prediction game :D  Realistically, Crumpy and Nicki will be there.

Congratulations. You just about covered it. Just one point though, didn't JC make the first final?

It's a tracki Nicki P has always gone well on, Crumpy won't fail to make two finals in a row and AJ needs a good round after the last one to maintain his 4th place standing.  So I expect them 3 to be in with a shout along with Hans who will also be keen to make a final.

However, we seem to always have one shock/not so obvious rider, I'm going to predict Scott Nicholls or Chris Harris, because I'm biased!! :D

AJ, Scott, Bomber, Hans simply because thats the 4 I have money on or have predicted in the prediction game :D  Realistically, Crumpy and Nicki will be there.

excellent prediction I'm impressed