British Speedway Forum

Congratulations Nicki, on tip top form at the mo.

bloody bloke ;)

Edited by Trees

Yes. Going to be overshadowed a little by the wonder show from Harris, but Nicki P did win again. And won comfortably. In the form of his life at the minute. Congratulations to Nicki P - again, whether we like it or not, the best rider on show.

Can't last - he's bound to crack eventually and tell the ref he won't be his friend any more!! :D

Guest Schumi

Oh yes. :approve: Outclassed the whole field tonight.

...except Zagar! :wink:

How the hell can Andersen come second yet he finished on less points than Harris & Hancock. I Thought points carried on not winner takes all. I've never seen such a stupid idea that somebody gets more points for coming 3rd than second, or that Hancock gets awarded more than Andersen and never got on the rostrum. :blink:;)

Surely the best rider is the one that finishes with the most points, second best is with the second highest, etc etc. So put these on the rostrum!!!

Edited by Dali

How the hell can Andersen come second yet he finished on less points than Harris & Hancock. I Thought points carried on not winner takes all. I've never seen such a stupid idea that somebody gets more points for coming 3rd than second, or that Hancock gets awarded more than Andersen and never got on the rostrum.  :blink:  ;)

I was half hoping Andersen would win the thing, just to illustrate how incredibly obtuse the new points system is.

For gods sake , get over it! Thems the rules! GO HANS!!!!!

Well done Nicki and Bomber. The best podium I've seen in years!! :approve:

Edited by London Witch

Nothing wrong with the scoring system, only the decision to use places in the final to determine the overall positions in preference to the points totals.

Easy for Newcastle finest import,

Nice to see him gub the Poles on their back yard, not to mention that ginger guy who used is supposed to challenge him this year?

Nicki number 1 :wub: nuff said :P and what a lucky guy Hans was tonight,but he showed what he is made of in the semi and the final well done that man...

Harris was absolutely outstanding tonight what a figther he is and a joy to watch, fupping well done...

And i'm gonna get loads of point's tonight in steve's competition ;) thanks again Nicki and Hans............. :approve: