British Speedway Forum

www.e-ticket.pl

There was a sell-out for the Wroclaw backstraight this year because of plastic seats installed over there. And there are gonna be some changes at the stadium in Bydgoszcz too - the whole 1st bend will be unfortunately covered by these numbered seats. This means that the backstraight is gonna be overcrowded as never before and the tickets for this area may be sold-out. I recommend to do your booking then.

(Of course some people are a bit more privileged and don't have to do it when it comes to Bydgoszcz :wink: )

All details will be on that website I believe, but can I already say that the prices are as follows:

- main stand - 500 zl (anyone fancies? :P )

- sector A (numbered seats, 1st bend) - 170 zl

- sector B (backstraight & 2nd bend) - 85 zl

Edited by Mateusz

As got some enquiries in pm about the sector A - it is not sold out.

They just haven't started selling tickets for this area yet but they will soon, I think.

Edited by Mateusz

Got a reply from ticket centre "tickets for Sektor A on sale from 1st June "

Got a reply from ticket centre  "tickets for Sektor A on sale from 1st June "

Thought tickets for sektor A was going on sale today but nothing on site at present ,

anyone got any info on them

Thanks

Edited by Rita

Try this email address

biuro@polonia.bydgoszcz.pl

It's on the speedwayworld.tv site in the Bydgoszcz tickets section. I emailed them to ask how to get Sector A tickets and they replied almost immediately saying you can reserve them by email. I've now done this and they have emailed me back confirming they have reserved them and that they will then contact me again for payment details.

Hope this might help

Try this email address

It's on the speedwayworld.tv site in the Bydgoszcz tickets section.  I emailed them to ask how to get Sector A tickets and they replied almost immediately saying you can reserve them by email. I've now done this and they have emailed me back confirming they have reserved them and that they will then contact me again for payment details.

Hope this might help

I did the same and they were very helpful..

Try this email address

It's on the speedwayworld.tv site in the Bydgoszcz tickets section.  I emailed them to ask how to get Sector A tickets and they replied almost immediately saying you can reserve them by email. I've now done this and they have emailed me back confirming they have reserved them and that they will then contact me again for payment details.

Hope this might help

Thanks for info, have now done this and got a reply from them as well, confirming

tickets have been reserved.

thanks again

Rita

Is just me or does anyone else think the mainstand tickets are a total and utter rip-off? 89 quid?! Come on! :o

The mainstand is mostly occupied by FIM, BSI etc. people, local authorities, sponsors, riders' crews etc. There are usually not many seats left then but there's a sufficient demand for them so the price has to be high. Just economics :wink:

Tickets for the sector A (numbered seats) already on sale through www.e-ticket.pl.

Is just me or does anyone else think the mainstand tickets are a total and utter rip-off?  89 quid?! Come on!  :o

You dont want to sit there with all the hoorah henry's.

Come and sit with us with the real screaming shouting fans!!! :D

You dont want to sit there with all the hoorah henry's.

Come and sit with us with the real screaming shouting fans!!! :D

Aye, that is what I'll be doing. I can just about stomach paying £75 in "rip-off Britain" for the best seat at the biggest Grand Prix of the series. I really don't expect to be asked to fork out £89 for the same privilege in Poland. That's a fair few Zlotys in someone's pocket...

Really looking forward to this GP, but sorry Mateusz, this pricing is very very naughty indeed. I don't know if it is BSI or the local organisers who are to blame, though I have never come across such ridiculous pricing in Slovenia, Latvia or the Czech Republic before... :unsure:

Mateusz

I have booked my tickets for the usual spot and received my confirmation back. The confirmation states that tickets can only be collected on the day of the GP from 3pm. Is this usually whats said before the event? I know that in previous years I could pick them up on practice day.

Incidentally Falcace - If there was only 2 tickets left for the whole series and they were £89 for Bydgoszcz or £75 for Cardiff - it'd be bydgoszcz all the way for me!!! Get in the cheap seats on the back straight anyway, an atmosphere to die for!

Mateusz

I have booked my tickets for the usual spot and received my confirmation back. The confirmation states that tickets can only be collected on the day of the GP from 3pm. Is this usually whats said before the event? I know that in previous years I could pick them up on practice day.

Incidentally Falcace - If there was only 2 tickets left for the whole series and they were £89 for Bydgoszcz or £75 for Cardiff - it'd be bydgoszcz all the way for me!!! Get in the cheap seats on the back straight anyway, an atmosphere to die for!

I hadnt noticed that B52 - Thats a bit poor. Picking up on practice day is so much easier.

Matt - get it sorted!! :D

Really looking forward to this GP, but sorry Mateusz, this pricing is very very naughty indeed.  I don't know if it is BSI or the local organisers who are to blame, though I have never come across such ridiculous pricing in Slovenia, Latvia or the Czech Republic before...  :unsure:

I know this price is ridiculous but no one forces you to sit there. You have a choice and even if you don't want to cope with the massive crowd at the backstraight you can get your ticket for a numbered seat on the first bend for 170 zl.

Sorry, but the organizers don't care if that's too much for you or not. If they have a demand higher than the amount of seats it's obvious they'll raise the price to maximum.

As for rip-off's, isn't £15 for a ticket for a boring BEL match a robbery? :P

Don't worry. I don't know what they've thought up this time but we'll walk this round anyway. Will e-mail them later and try to sort this out. I guess there might be some kind of misunderstanding between the organizers and the e-ticket.pl and there will be a booth to collect the tickets earlier.

Edited by Mateusz

Got my tickets now. Can't really go on the back straight. Taking my Dad and he's a bit past the rough and tumble of the terraces. So because of the ridiculous pricing for the main stand, we've no choice but to take a seat on the first bend. Not really what I'd hoped for, but there you go...

I know I've whinged on this thread, but it's not common for me. I'll say it again, this pricing is HUGELY UNFAIR. As a British speedway fan, I've been priced out. I can only imagine how much of a chunk from the monthly wage a mainstand seat would take from a Polish fan. Looking forward to it, but this has left a sour taste for me..