British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Pre Cardiff Drinks

Surely you need a new one after this week's news, FairyTasha?  :unsure:

You can borrow my Leigh Adams one if you like!  ;)

Well, if no greg, i have my Matej one :P

And pins and eyes come to mind :P Thanks anyway!! :D

Our vouchers say 'Valid at any participating Wetherspoons pubs and Lloyds No 1 bars in England ( as shown on www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk) excluding airport sites'

oh well ignore that then - apologies ---- liz!!! u can have 1 my drinks as ill be in malia

Cardiff is Wales, NOT England :angry::rolleyes:

So what's the best time to head for the Prince of Wales ? Got to meet my Sister for lunch , but should be ready to play round about 3ish .  :P

There's normally people there by mid-day! Nevs is normally one of the first to arrive, best ask him what time he's getting there :D I'm aiming for 12ish.

Cardiff is Wales, NOT England  :angry:  :rolleyes:

Yes Dear we know it is and thats why the vouchers arent valid...............dont get yer knickers in a twist

Yes Dear we know it is and thats why the vouchers arent valid...............dont get yer knickers in a twist

beatsie clearly didnt, as he told Jay to ignore his warning about where they can be used :P

what time do the bars open on Saturday as The Wetherspoons in Stoke seems to be open around 10am ?

what time do the bars open on Saturday as The Wetherspoons in Stoke seems to be open around 10am ?

9am according to their web site

:shock: Starting a bit early TNT :P

Just working out when to set off as me and my 7 year-old son will be coming down and we plan on making a day of it.

PS; You will spot Owen easily as he will have a big England inflatable hand with David Howe written on it and a bit Water Pistol :rolleyes:

lyin?  Ha!!  We get to the pub for 12 but that means an 11ish train by the time it gets us to Cardiff and we have food, for that we have to get a 10.30ish bus (my sister informs me 10.26) which means 1 of the 3 of us will have to get up what I early (anything before 10!).

All i need to know is when i have to wake up to do my hair :P

Shouldnt your guests get up early and make u breakfast... I mean it is ever so kind of you to let them into your house

Ive heard shawn cooks a great breakfast. Steak, burgers, and sausages was it shawn...? :P

After my previous cooking attempts, I'll leave it for Buzzy to do 

Sexist :o:neutral::P

Ive heard shawn cooks a great breakfast. Steak, burgers, and sausages was it shawn...?  :P
HAsh brown, beans, a lump of cheese and some Roysters crisps :D

Sexist  :o    :P

No, I think he makes a good point. Silver Bee and a source of heat is not a god combination! We want to be able to eat this breakfast :D

HAsh brown, beans, a lump of cheese and some Roysters crisps :D

No, I think he makes a good point.  Silver Bee and a source of heat is not a god combination!  We want to be able to eat this breakfast :D

Healthy as always :P

And i suppose you're right. I do want to live to see the GP :rolleyes:

So I can't use my vouchers then.. that's rubbish :cry:

I'll still have my full english in wetherspoons though ;)

I'll still have my full english in wetherspoons though  ;)

Think I may do the same Jay - Sausage, Egg, Bacon and Chilli Con Carne

Well they do 2 for £5 so best not waste it !!

cant wait now :D

i believe me and robbo will be there along with a mate of mine who is new to the sport and i think my girlfriends coming to.

drinking sesh :D