British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jasper

Swc At Brandon

I will be stood near the pits bend with my Quo Jacket on

Quo t-shirt on Saturday and Quo jacket in July? :o

Respect is due. B)

Guest Jacques
I am really surprised I thought this thread would be full of people who were going.

so did I, looks like it's just you and me hyderd ;):D

another thread hijacked by the 'look at me club'

Get a grip!! :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be there. Two questions though.

1) I assume I can buy tickets on the gate. Correct or not?

2) How much is it?

Guest Jacques
Get a grip!!  :rolleyes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be there.  Two questions though.

1) I assume I can buy tickets on the gate.  Correct or not?

2) How much is it?

Thats three then...... :D I know the club were sent tickets so I would imagine you can buy on the day .. The tickets are pretty expensive though 21st .. £22.00 for a standing ticket £33.00 for a Grandstand ticket... we're in he GS behind he tapes as it's where we always sit........but the ticket does include a free programme voucher as we bought early :D maybe we'll see you there,( Cardiff before though hopefully) :D

Edited by Jacques

Guest sjl
so did I, looks like it's just you and me hyderd ;)  :D

I'll be there too!!! Either 1st bend or back straight not made up my mind yet.

Thats three then......  I know the club were sent tickets so I would imagine you can buy on the day .. The tickets are pretty expensive though 21st ..  £22.00 for a standing ticket £33.00 for a Grandstand ticket... we're in he GS behind he tapes as it's where we always sit........but the ticket does include a free programme voucher as we bought early  maybe we'll see you there,( Cardiff before though hopefully)

Cheers. If you don't see me it's because I was turned away at the gate for not having a ticket. :lol:

That's about the cost I was expecting.

I'll be in Cardiff. :)

usual practise at Brandon for FIM events is as follows

general admission avaliable on the day which gives access to all parts of the stadium with the exception of the grandstand seats.

sitting in the bar or standing below the grandstand is no extra price, normally extra stewards are used to police the seating area for ticket holders only.

Should be there

Not going, our family can't make it as it's on a Monday night........will be watching and cheering on the Brits (Englishmen) from the armchair

Might go, haven't decided yet :unsure:

All depends if Sandie's going :wink:

Who is going to this? (people who are not going feel free to tell me and the reasons why you are not attending?)

As the original post has been edited, I am sure FT will permit me to reply to this thread now :rolleyes:

I would love to go but I'm not. I'm going to Spain to check out the place I'm living in from September :)

Edited by a61

Might go, haven't decided yet  :unsure:

All depends if Sandie's going  :wink:

Well if you are basing your decision on wether I am going it will be a beer on the sofa for you my friend!!!! :P

I will be watching from a bar in the hopefully sunny caribean island of Antigua!!!

But dont let that depress you. There are some very nice people still going - normaly found under the soreboard between 1st and 2nd bend.

I did consider cancelling my holiday to spend the meeting with you but then again!!!! :D:D