British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jasper

Swc At Brandon

Who is going to this? (people who are not going feel free to tell me and the reasons why you are not attending?) and a a ticket query, I normally watch from the bar. will they be open, and what sort of ticket would I need to buy?

Edited safrican american...

Edited by Sir Jasper

Not going. Whats the point in a 2 hour trek to the gating paradise when it's on the tv :P

Not going either, on holiday and the cost is too high for me to afford for me and the 3 kids.

I won't even have a telly to watch it on, or a computer to follow updates on....who fancies sending me texts letting me know how we get on?

I won't even have a telly to watch it on, or a computer to follow updates on....who fancies sending me texts letting me know how we get on?

I'll text you and let you know how Poland are doing :D:P

Thanks LW

i'm on holiday and gonna miss the whole world cup :o

hoping to find internet cafe to get the results :D

Guest Jacques
Who is going to this? and a a ticket query, I normally watch from the bar. will they be open, and what sort of ticket would I need to buy?

I will be there! I would imagne you can still watch it from the bar, but I suppose it depends on what restrictions ( if any) they are imposing to get into there... ( ie if you've only bought a grandstand ticket) Haven't got a clue on that one though.........sorry! surely if you ring the club they'll be able to tell you :blink:

another thread hijacked by the 'look at me club'

Does the thread not ask who is and isnt going?! Unless Im reading them wrong - all the replies have been people either saying they are or arent :blink:

I shallnt be there either Sir Jasper - I know you'll miss me... I'll be thinking of u as Im sat in a beach side bar in the Caribbean (we've already found one place that'll show it for us :D )

Edited by Nikkif

I am going but only because my mum is on duty there. these tickets come back in april even though it is after cardiff (strange me thinks)

another thread hijacked by the 'look at me club'

Sorry Rob - think I missed what you were saying in your post -

Will you be at brandon or not?? :rolleyes: