British Speedway Forum

B52 - We (me, beesboybert, woody-the-bee, scb, silver bee and friends) are flying from Birminham. much easier than last years Doncaster adventure!

Im getting so excited now!! not long to go!!

B52 - We (me, beesboybert, woody-the-bee, scb, silver bee and friends) are flying from Birminham. much easier than last years Doncaster adventure!

Im getting so excited now!! not long to go!!

Doncaster was a doddle Jenn.

It was during the airport security problems when every passenger was nearly being strip-searched and every item in your handluggage was being pulled apart.

Doncaster was a breeze when we were there. Two flight departures that afternoon and a security less stressed than any other airport probably.

Birmingham is definately the most convenient but Doncaster was so easy and relaxed. :)

Still wish I was going again though but some of us have to work! :(

looking forward to the GP! and the weekend as a whole - the only downer is trying to pack(dont even know where to start) and the early morning tomorow!
Agree with the early start! >shudders< but you thinking packing is hard, try being me today! Packing everything I have to take home later tonight while also trying to work out what to pack for Prague and pack that at the same time and then trying to read the forum :D

Saw AJ and Brian Andersen under the toilet trees and the bottom of Wenceslas Square and Crumpy around Old Town.

class :D

yes, you can pick up the tickets and programmes at the practice session. Its a 3pm start as normal....

Thanks for that! Very helpful!

Hopefully see a few of ya around town on Thursday night! Look out for the trio of drunk Scots!

Edited by B52

Hopefully see a few of ya around town on Thursday night! Look out for the trio of drunk Scots!

Should be easy to spot, after all, you normally see drunken Scots by the hundred ;)

BTW, it's be decided (by Silver Bee and me :unsure: ) that we're going to out throw the Poles toilet rolls! We also have a brilliant plan to buy blue, red and white toilet rolls and throw them :D So any Brits who fancy joining in, feel free. Toilet roll in Prague can't cost much, nothing else does :D

I think everyone here could do with another break from you too :P

lucky youre going away - think you'd get a smack at the pub sat nite if u werent!

Should be easy to spot, after all, you normally see drunken Scots by the hundred ;)

BTW, it's be decided (by Silver Bee and me  :unsure: ) that we're going to out throw the Poles toilet rolls!  We also have a brilliant plan to buy blue, red and white toilet rolls and throw them :D  So any Brits who fancy joining in, feel free.  Toilet roll in Prague can't cost much, nothing else does :D

its till roll u need - toilet roll doesnt fly very far as its too light. Till roll reaches the track

Edited by Nikkif

lucky youre going away - think you'd get a smack at the pub sat nite if u werent!

its till roll u need - toilet roll doesnt fly very far as its too light. Till roll reaches the track

If you get the really cheapd economy toilet roll (the stuff that chafes like mad) it should work, especially if we get as close to the track as laat year. nothing couldn't have made it!

Yeah but where do you get till roll from?

Trick with the toilet roll is to unroll it, then roll it back up, THEN it works, did you not work that out as a kid?

I see Bert has tried toilet roll throwing in the past :D

Edited by SCB

Trick with the toilet roll is to unroll it, then roll it back up, THEN it works, did you not work that out as a kid?

Not after the first attempt she didnt!!! :mad::P:D

Yes Yorkshire Ace me and the misses flying out 12.30 Friday, See you lot in the airport bar then

I see Bert has tried toilet roll throwing in the past :D

'borrow' it from work!

And no, for some reason I never felt the need to throw toilet rolls around the hosue :blink: