British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Scott Nicholls

no why?  did he beat jonsson really?

no he didnt, but then again how many people beat AJ around Brandon...... As I said in another thread one person did and that was down to the fact AJ picked upa bit of extra drive and decided to ride the 4th bend on his back wheel.

Had you gone you would have seen some fantastic racing between the 2.

Had you gone you would have seen some fantastic racing between the 2.

Not what a lot of Bees fans having been saying about the meeting. Haven't heard much about any fantastic racing, more comments like "dire" and "like watching paint dry" etc. :rolleyes:

Not what a lot of Bees fans having been saying about the meeting.  Haven't heard much about any fantastic racing, more comments like "dire" and "like watching paint dry" etc.  :rolleyes:

The majority of the meeting that is correct, but everyone said what a great race heat 15 was, Two top riders giving everything. The sort of thing I'd like to see more of!

The majority of the meeting that is correct, but everyone said what a great race heat 15 was, Two top riders giving everything. The sort of thing I'd like to see more of!

if its two top riders giving it everything you want,then head for wimborne road tomorrow night

BBB, these people from Proboards 89 who come on here will always take a dimmer veiw on Scott no matter how good or bad he rides. That is a fact i've learnt very quickly.I just wish stay put in their own weird world personally.

great to see the consistant mr nicholls,prove my point yet again.

three races against a top gp star,and three defeats.

unbeaten by all other opponents.

You know, you're right. Scott isn't worthy of calling himself a speedway rider. In fact, he should be shot out of a cannon into the sun. That'll learn him. :rolleyes:

AJ is good around Brandon, we all know that. And, I'm not too beaten up about him getting 16 to be honest. Stopped the Hammers getting more of a thrashing. :D

Besides, it was a good race in heat 15 between the two, by all accounts.

BBB, these people from Proboards 89 who come on here will always take a dimmer veiw on Scott no matter how good or bad he rides. That is a fact i've learnt very quickly.I just wish stay put in their own weird world personally.

you really do have a habit of digging holes for yourself,dont you? why do you persist in trying to create 'a war' between the wwos,and this site? there is no agenda on the wwos,and no toeing the party line,most members are also members here,and they ALL speak for themselves,i enjoy coming on this site,and abide by the rules,if someone makes a post i disagree with, i will challenge it,in return i am more than happy for anyone to challenge my posts.

you on the other hand seem to continually fail to make any valid,constructive points,and instead hide behind the misconception that you have more of a right to post on here,than i,or any other member of the wwos.

if you think you have any chance whatsoever,in bullying me into leaving this site with your veiled insults,your in for a big shock.

you have a nice day now.

you really do have a habit of digging holes for yourself,dont you?  why do you persist in trying to create 'a war' between the wwos,and this site?  there is no agenda on the wwos,and no toeing the party line,most members are also members here,and they ALL speak for themselves,i enjoy coming on this site,and abide by the rules,if someone makes a post i disagree with, i will challenge it,in return i am more than happy for anyone to challenge my posts.

you on the other hand seem to continually fail to make any valid,constructive points,and instead hide behind the misconception that you have more of a right to post on here,than i,or any other member of the wwos.

if you think you have any chance whatsoever,in bullying me into leaving this site with your veiled insults,your in for a big shock.

you have a nice day now.

.....And there is of course the insult in post 85 which i still await an apology for from Subs himself. I of course have done so in post 255 which i have already said before. I'm not creating a war i'm just waiting for that courteous response. I too am more than happy to debate anything so long as it's within the rules but until that apology arrives my stance will continue.

A good day to you too

.....And there is of course the insult in post 85 which i still await an apology for from Subs himself. I of course have done so in post 255 which i have already said before. I'm not creating a war i'm just waiting for that courteous response. I too am more than happy to debate anything so long as it's within the rules but until that apology arrives my stance will continue.

A good day to you too

there you go again,subedei is his own man with his own beliefs,his views on this subject are totally different to my own.

my position is,and always has been that scott nicholls is not in the same class as the world's top seven,i rate him somewhere between 12 and 20 in the world.

i also consider him to be extremely consistant,as his scores bear witness.

if anyone thinks i am wrong,i am happy to hear their case to the contrary,if anyone thinks being somewhere in the worlds top 20 is an insult,then that is their problem,personally i would be delighted to be that highly thought of,

but i see no reason why i should have to ignore comments,suggesting he is better than he currently is.

i would be grateful if you would avoid insulting me personally,by suggesting i am not capable of forming my own views or questioning my membership of the wwos.

Out of order...again! :angry:

When you've been part of these forums for 6 years I might consider reading your rubbish again!

Out of order...again!  :angry:

When you've been part of these forums for 6 years I might consider reading your rubbish again!

Does that mean you wont read my posts - Ive only been a member for 2 (ish years!!) :P:D