British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Scott Nicholls

HE WILL NEVER BE WORLD CHAMPION WHILE I HAVE A HOLE IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! :D:D:D

Hmmmm.

Maybe the track was too grippy then ? ?

Scotty definitely rode at practice although he did fall once.

Poor Scott Nicholls, he really does get some bad luck.

Im not a great fan of his, but after tonight in Prague

even im starting to feel very sorry for him!.

I agree he does not seem to have the lucky breaks othrs have, AJ falling probably cost him choice of gates in the final but well rode Scott he has proved that he is a top 8 rider . :angry:

Great effort and display by Scott tonight. I didn't bother to get too excited tonight after previous performances in the GPs and coupled with the food poisoning I thought he would be lucky to get one or two points. However, I was very impressed with him tonight. His gating was a lot better and he looks more and more to have the 'fire in his belly' back ( in more ways than one at the moment!!).

Would have loved to see him on the rostrum, but never mind. I'm going to my first ever foreign GP in Bydgoszcz in Sept, on my own, so fingers crossed a good meeting for him there too.

Guest chris26

yep, and who said scott was in Harris's shade? :P:D

I know Chris was only in his 7th gp last night but to me, since Cardiff, Bomber has looked a little off colour on the international stage (yes, he did well at Cov in Event 2 of the WC but in the final, he pretty much did naf all) :o

perhaps this signals a turn of the tide and that Nicholls will now fight back and put Bomber in the shade :unsure:

whatever though, it was great to see Nicholls make a final last night. hopefully it will spur him on to get into that Top 8 :approve:

yep, and who said scott was in Harris's shade? :P:D

I know Chris was only in his 7th gp last night but to me, since Cardiff, Bomber has looked a little off colour on the international stage (yes, he did well at Cov in Event 2 of the WC but in the final, he pretty much did naf all) :o

perhaps this signals a turn of the tide and that Nicholls will now fight back and put Bomber in the shade :unsure:

whatever though, it was great to see Nicholls make a final last night. hopefully it will spur him on to get into that Top 8 :approve:

Like Scotty did much better than 'naff all' in the world cup?

If you think Chrissie is 'a little off colour on the international stage' for a couple of weeks, I would think that Scott must have fallen off the international stage as he has been 'off colour' for much, much longer.

Brilliant result for Scott last night, maybe he should have a dodgy kebab a bit more often! :P

Bomber looked way off the pace, I thought he would have loved the track the way it was last night as well.

I know i'll get slated for this post,but i feel it has to be said,i have nothing against scott as a rider fair enough,but people whinge on about british speedway being a joke,and yet people start a topic about a rider getting fourth in a gp ,after all the time he has been in the GP's he should be winning them on a regular basis :blink:

I know i'll get slated for this post,but i feel it has to be said,i have nothing against scott as a rider fair enough,but people whinge on about british speedway being a joke,and yet people start a topic about a rider getting fourth in a gp ,after all the time he has been in the GP's he should be winning them on a regular basis  :blink:

If you had read the opening post matty you would see that it was started 2 weeks ago after his maximum in the world cup, and people are just now posting there views about him, because this is his thread........

Great display from scotty last night, remember he came last in his first ride, so 10 from 4 was a great display.......

Edited by Bomber86

Brilliant result for Scott last night, maybe he should have a dodgy kebab a bit more often! :P

. . . . . . . .

Hmmm!

He might just have been making an excuse for himself if he did not make a goood result, I think.

As others has been saying on this forum :

He has been so long in this circus, that he is supposed to make the finals on a more regular basis.

How many finals has he been in, and in how many GP's ?

I believe they can be counted on one hand, the finals. :lol::rolleyes::lol: