British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Eddie Kennett

He deserves his own thread. I doubted Middlos use of him tonight at Coventry, but midldo was proved right, Ed did a great job. All 5 deserve there share of credit but for me Ed was the suprise packet, he did what he'd never done before and had a good meeting at Coventry, so well done to him :approve:

I was pleased to be proved wrong :approve:

I agree. Well done Eddie.

Pleased to be wrong about Eddie. Think he got a bit lucky, taking a liking to the slicker track, but taking nothing away from him he was superb :)

He deserves his own thread.  I doubted Middlos use of him tonight at Coventry, but midldo was proved right, Ed did a great job.  All 5 deserve there share of credit but for me Ed was the suprise packet, he did what he'd never done before and had a good meeting at Coventry, so well done to him  :approve:

I was pleased to be proved wrong  :approve:

A very gracious post, SCB. Eddie did himself, his country and the Pirates proud tonight.

Now you have proved that you CAN ride the Coventry track, Eddie! :)

Just hope he reverts to his usual form next time the Pirates are in town :P

As i said in the other thread he really impressed me last night, after seeing how nervous he was in his interview and he seemed to be making his excuses early he really knuckled down and produced a very mature performance. Lets have more of the same on saturday Eddie!

Stand Corrected on Eddie Kennet, Superb show he put on last night!

Proved alot of people wrong last night....Well Done!

Yep did well, he was very tense before the meeting and in his first race, however somebody should have told him that Lindback is also awful around Coventry.

I noticed him watching races with Middlo and they were discussing which lines to ride as he seemed to want to ride mid track but by the end of the night was riding all rounds. Well done Ed.

He deserves his own thread.  I doubted Middlos use of him tonight at Coventry, but midldo was proved right, Ed did a great job.  All 5 deserve there share of credit but for me Ed was the suprise packet, he did what he'd never done before and had a good meeting at Coventry, so well done to him  :approve:

I was pleased to be proved wrong  :approve:

My hat goes off to you SCB for the apology in doubting Ed, but now you know why us Poole fans think there is great potential.

Just don't do it again, all right. :angry::D

I will more than happily admit that I was wrong about Eddie. I'm really pleased that he pulled it out of the bag when it counted - more of the same on Saturday, please!

tbh I dont think anybody doubted the potential he has, its just that until last night he had not ever performed well at Coventry. One thing though I did not like to see him drinking red bull before the start of the meeting, and would not like to see any rider do so.

btw does Ed ride in Poland?

Edited by Sir Jasper

tbh I dont think anybody doubted the potential he has, its just that until last night he had not ever performed well at Coventry. One thing though I did not like to see him drinking red bull before the start of the meeting, and would not like to see any rider do so.

What's wrong with Red Bull?? I always have a tin of that to keep me going if I'm flagging a bit - and to be fair he's only a little'un and it was probably past his bedtime :wink:

As earlier said in another post well done Edward. More of the same please on Saturday.

btw does Ed ride in Poland?

Well done Eddie :)

Ed rides for Czestochowa

The two so called weak links did us proud,now if the whole team can up there performance just 1 tiny notch then who knows?.We may have the WTC after all :)

I'll hold my hands up too. I maintain that it may well be a different story when the track is prepared as usual. However, Ed did a great job last night. He really wanted it badly as was evident after his first win. Well done Ed and more of the same in the final please. :approve: