British Speedway Forum

I thought Hans was out for the week?

thats what i thought too sir jasper if you are diagnosed with concussion you are not permitted to ride for a week at least

This is meeting is meant to be the TOP 16 Riders or one TOP rider from each club then the next best 6 Riders, Why is there no Andreas Jonsson and Freddie Lindgren, Two exciting riders that would of spiced the meeting up.

Instead we have to put up with Screeny, Mcgowan, Louis

Why has Harris been given the Wild card, Coventry have 3 riders in it would of been better to have lindgren in it at least let wolves have two riders.

Prediction,

Adams

Nicki

Crump

Nicholls

Edited by mad max II

in your opinion.... I personally think it is brilliant for Coventry to have 3 riders in it.

As for people like Screen being in the meeting well you answered that yourself..... one TOP rider from each club

Come on Nicki you can do it matey he has said on numerous occasions that kings lynn is by far his favourite track and i do believe he is the current or was the track record holder of the place!!!!!

Nicki P

Davey

Leigh

Jason

Eastbourne 1-2 lmao well 1 will be right lol chose for urself which one!!!

Instead we have to put up with Screeny, Mcgowan, Louis 

Why has Harris been given the Wild card,  Coventry have 3 riders in it  would of been better to have lindgren in it at least let wolves have two riders.

To be fair Screeny, Trav and Loobie are in by right as qualifying from their club/being highest averaged rider available.

As for Coventry having 3 riders, think that's just Sky jumping on the Bomber band wagon again. Agree it would've been better for one team like Wolves or even Arena to have been allowed a second rider instead.

If he gets a contract next year, then I say 'more fool you' to whoever signs him.

That will most probably be us then :blink:

Zagar is a twit, end of.

no you are prat

Both valid points. :rolleyes:

I think Blazeaway has a fair point, if not fairly worded. Zagar has proven himself unreliable in the past, but there may be more the situation than meets the eye (though quite what, I wouldn't care to venture).

As for the ELRC, I think that there are only really three riders who are in with a shout of winning it - Crump, N. Pedersen and Adams. Probably Nicki on current form. It's a shame AJ isn't participating, as that would have spiced up proceedings somewhat, but he's not top of the Lakeside averages, and them's the rules. Nicholls has a good shot at making the final, but probably not of making the podium - I just hope he doesn't get too accustomed to fourth places :lol:

Bomber's inclusion would have been justified earlier in the season, when his form was a bit better, though he has dropped off a little, and won't necessarily prove competitive (though I would dearly love for him to).

I just hope it's a good, fair meeting.

To be fair to Zagar he is riding in a play-off meeting in Poland that has been re-arranged for Thursday, it's not like he's just decided he can't be arsed this time, and he did apologise personally for this absence to the Reading crowd, rather than them having to read it in the press.  It doesn't excuse his previous absences but I can understand his priorities this time.

Same meeting will rule out Kolodziej from appearing in the ELRC too so it looks like it might well be Trav flying the Racers colours.

Why does a rearranged polish match take preference over the elte league riders which was decided way back in february, zagar should be banned or fined

Why does a rearranged polish match take preference over the elte league riders which was decided way back in february, zagar should be banned or fined

So you would be more than happy if you reach the play offs to find one of your best riders is unable to ride because he is in a Polish individual meeting? Also a great way to treat riders, a rider is told he HAS to ride in Poland for his club and you would ban or fine the rider.

Incidentally at the same press conference Matej said of tonight's win against Belle Vue:

"you needed a win".

Not "we", not "Reading" but "you"

I took it at the time he was speaking directly to the fans rather than Paul.

My top 4 would be:

1 Crump

2 Nicki P

3 Hans

4 Leigh

Edited by bazaar3

Neils Iversen has withdrawn from the E.L.R.C according to the panthers forum and they are unsure about Hans racing as yet...no word on who the replacements might be - I would have presumed Bjerre but not sure..?!