British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bartosch

GP Qualification Final, August 17th, Poole

does anyone no where to find live updates???

Try.........http://wolfcry.proboards14.com/index.cgi then click on live updates. :D

They will be on there every 4 heats.

Guest Oh no ur shoes!

Thanx beegee

I also found live updates on www.poolespeedway.net

After each heat!!!

Well he WAS at Worky, Rabbit, and scored 12 from 4! However, I couldn't agree more about how ridiculous it was for him to have to drive to Workington and back prior to the biggest meeting of his career so far! Surely it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for the BSPA to have offered special dispensation for a guest.

Don't be silly Lupus :P Simon Stead rides in the PL. Since when does the PL ever get special dispensation :?: :twisted: :P

Mind you he is doubling up with Wolves so I am surprised he didn't get it considering CVS is there :shock::D:P;)

Don't be silly Lupus :P Simon Stead rides in the PL. Since when does the PL ever get special dispensation :?: :twisted: :P

Mind you he is doubling up with Wolves so I am surprised he didn't get it considering CVS is there :shock::D:P;)

Well you'd have thought so, wouldn't you. What's the point in being the Lord of Darkness if he couldn't help the British guy - hang on a minute though, CVS is Dutch so perhaps it's Pijper who should get some special treatment?! ;):D

After 3 rides each............top 6

Brhel 8

Pepe 8

Laukkanen 7

A Dryml 6

Pedersen 6

3 riders on 5 points

Kylmakorpi 5

Janniro 5

Topinka 5

Lukas Dryml and Peter Karlsson have both pulled out, Lukas is on his way to hospital following a crash in heat 3!

Both reserves are currently taking part in the meeting!

Kylmakorpi for Dryml

Zagar for Karlsson

Peter Karlsson is also now on his way to hospital...........suspected broken rib :-(

Already only half way into the meeting and 2 riders who were really capable of taking victory taken to hospital. Not the news anyone wanted to hear, especially poor Lukas Dryml who has only just recoved from the nasty crash at the last GP. Lets hope the injuries to both riders involved are not as bad as we are hearing.

Still can't believe Sky have not chosen to televise this meeting! Least Poole Speedway are doing regular updates for us unfortunate people not to be there!

Already only half way into the meeting and 2 riders who were really capable of taking victory taken to hospital. Not the news anyone wanted to hear, especially poor Lukas Dryml who has only just recoved from the nasty crash at the last GP. Lets hope the injuries to both riders involved are not as bad as we are hearing.

Still can't believe Sky have not chosen to televise this meeting! Least Poole Speedway are doing regular updates for us unfortunate people not to be there!

U watching the poole site too???

Its all a bit close!!!!

GO JOONAS + KAJ!

Yeh keeping a very close eye on the poole site! wish i was there, sounds like an exciting match, shame about the injuries. I have to say I wouldn't have put Bo Brehl down to be doing so well but I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him!! Even though its in sad circumstances, I'm pleased both reserves have got their chance to come in, c'mon Zagar and Kylmakorpi!! :lol:

The latest on Lukas Dryml is that he has sustained a broken ankle, this taken from Pool site. Get well soon Lukas :)

Guest JY2003

Awwww!Get well soon Lukas!Had a terrible couple of months with injury!Speedy recovery!

1.Pepe

2.Brhel

3.Pedersen

4.KAJ LAUKKANEN

5.Ales

6.Jesper B

CONGRATULATIONS!

Steady was riding to get a run off with Jensen but got excluded in his last ride

Guest JY2003

What about Joonas :?:

Glad to about Jesper! :D !

Joonas was 7th!

I guess if either of the top 3 finish in the top 10 this year, Joonas will get the place, like Jason Lyons did this year!!

I mite be wrong though

Yeh big congrats to all who qualified, pleased for Pepe, he's had his best year so far in the GP's and deserved it. Bo was a surprise for me but then again he often shines in meetings like these and had good form in the WTC. Expected Bjarne to qualify and good to see Kaj make it, he will have a good go next year. So we will have 2 Dryml brothers in the GP next season, should be interesting! So I guess we'll see some brotherly team riding next year!

I'm not too sure of how Jensen will do next year, hope he does well and a good performance this afternoon but we will have to wait and see. Bet Steady is gutted to have missed the chance of a run-off, bless him, lets hope he has better luck in 2003!

Hoped for a bit more from Tom Topinka, would have been good to see him qualify. Anyone have any have more info on Seb? Poole site said he didn't take last ride due to injury he got earlier on, hope he has a quick recovery, I think he would have really done well in the Gp's.