British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crouch

Pete Redfern Memorial Meeting

H man,

After a schedule that involved writing a report for the Oxford Mail on Sunday as well as my usual duties and then team managing at Scunthorpe on Monday, and getting about fours hours sleep both nights, I can assure you I slept like a log last night! 

Great news that Sam's injury isn't as bad as feared.

All the best

Rob

If you're after sympathy Peasepud matey - forget it! :rolleyes: Jeez can't you just hear the violins eh folks? Anyway you were entrusted with a task on Monday at Scunny, i.e. team managing the side to victory and failed miserably - hence your sacking!

Now as to last night's meeting H Man, well I wouldnt really think it fair to judge any rider too much given that the rain that fell at tea time made conditions a tad tricky. Patrick was a little subdued and didn't really get to grips with things. Casper was impressive as was Jesper Kristensen; James Holder too in his third and fourth rides whilst Rob Mear's brave bid to swoop around the outside to pass the other three riders exiting the second bend of heat 14 deserved more than having to lay the bike down when he ran out of room!

Sincere thanks to everyone who took part last night.

Very pleased to hear that Sam's injury is not more serious.

Crouch.

Sam is not too bad Crouch

We had a get together to make sure his old man is clearing off back to Aussie tomorrow and although Sam was on crutches tonight, he said it was not too bad and I reckone he will ride at Oxford Friday

Hope Marty's flight home is sound and the bars in Talem Bend can breathe a sigh of relief knowing he's back :P