British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beercellar

Brighton Bonanza 2007

It's always the bracing hike up the road to Harry Ramsden's for my gang - fish and chips by the seaside, can't beat it!!

I kind of agree Jemma, but fish and chips on the East Yorkshire coast are easily the best fish and chips you'll ever have! :D

But Harry Ramsden's has been going steadily downhill ever since it was taken over by Compass - the Wetherby Whaler is the place for fish and chips.

Best fish and chips ive had are at Rye!

Most expensive fish and chips ive had are at Mildenhall  :lol:

You are wight Mr Wong :P .Rye fish & chips sampled at Robbo's meeting we're top notch.

You are wight Mr Wong :P .Rye fish & chips sampled at Robbo's meeting we're top notch.

i should of called this tread FISH AND CHIPS, ill be doing wheatherspoons again this year, theres good fish and chips on the pier, did that a few times between events, hope martin does decide to hold the event still in the future, like someone has already said, its the speedway and forums christmas do. wouldnt be the same without it :

Edited by beercellar

You are wight Mr Wong :P

:D

.Rye fish & chips sampled at Robbo's meeting we're top notch.

I disagree, was very disappoined with mine, not half as nice as usual. Too much (hard) batter and hardly any fish. Chips were ok though.

I disagree, was very disappoined with mine, not half as nice as usual. Too much (hard) batter and hardly any fish. Chips were ok though.

Agreed - not up to the normal standard. :D

see what i mean :P

Thats because we are not attending Brighton Bonanza. Brighton Bonanza doesnt exist anymore!!!

We are all attending (if we go) the Indoor Speedway Meeting. For which there is a thread on here somewhere but I dont have time at the moment to find it. (I know -I satrted it!!) :o:P

Sorry BC - but you did walk into this one!!!! :D