British Speedway Forum
Guest Schumi

Nicki Pedersen

Anyone's better than grump as the champ! Great show by Nicki!

I am pleased and also delighted with Nicki's winning style. Well done! Last year when Jason gained top, he suddenly stopped fighting and lost his normal performance. Nicki showed that he is best rider at this time and I am really glad that he won WC title.

Respect, Nicki!

And from me "TILLYKKE MED VERDENSMESTERSKABET NICKI" :D

Big congrats to the little big man,what a way to win it and the gp tonight :wub:

Congratulations Nicki, a shame that the past can't be erased from memory though.

:lol: Congratulations Nicki, you the worlds best speedway rider.

Well done Nicki .

By far the best rider this year.

Has grown up and will be a great ambassador for the sport as World Champion .

And I was just about to post how great it is to see a thread with no negativity.

we can cope with negativity, its just sour grapes. we got the champ :D

thats the way to show them Nicki´!!!!!!!!

Peter

He has been by far the best this season, and it has been a joy to watch a more mature Nicki develop over the years.

Well done on your 2nd World Championship

well done Nicki "Perfection" Pedersen absolutely the best rider by far all year and hopefully for many years to come and the way he handles the pressure aswell from some of the fans that cant seem to accept he has grown up and is the best rider in the world and has not put a foot wrong at all this season unlike some!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NICKI "PERFECTION" PEDERSEN 2007 WORLD CHAMPION SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!

He has been by far the best this season, and it has been a joy to watch a more mature Nicki develop over the years.

Well done on your 2nd World Championship

I thinkyou may have just hit the nail on the head there - in previous years NP has seemed to have been out of control, hot headed and a general pain in the butt. This year, although we have still seen glimpses of that NP, the more mature version has been on the track for the most part. There were a lot of comments in the interviews about being focussed (not sure if that has one s or two) this year and that probably made all teh differnece.

Mind you- I'm not sure speedway riders can be all that mature. I mean, throwing themselves round a track on bikes with 2 speeds (blooming fast and stop) with no brakes? Doesn't sound that mature to me! ;)