British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

BIG thx Sandie the Bee;) say hallo to Rory next time You meet Him from Me = He know Me as announcer at ESKILSTUNA;)

He will be around this weekend so you can say hello for yourself. :wink:

But I am possibly talking to myself here as you have probably already left!!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

He will be around this weekend so you can say hello for yourself. :wink:

But I am possibly talking to myself here as you have probably already left!!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

Getting very jealous now,wish you all would hurry up and go. :lol:

Try and have a drink for me :lol:

I'm so jealous of everyone off to Cardiff today. Especially as I'm stuck at work having my half yearly review.

Early start for tomorrow as I'm getting the 7:44 train along with buzzybee and a friend. Due to arrive at 10:25. Feel I could be playing catch up with everyone else who will no doubt be topping themselves up from tonight!

Guest chris26

ah, but it means you have less of a wait between arriving in cardiff and the start of the main event ;):D

You're not missing much BBB. Apart from 1 decent pub and a stadium to rival Wimborne Road, Cardiff has very little to offer :P

Guest chris26
You're not missing much BBB. Apart from 1 decent pub and a stadium to rival Wimborne Road, Cardiff has very little to offer :P

and in terms of parking, sounds like stadium access is horrific :D

there are advantages to watching it from the sofa at home :D - including free beer and don't have to pay a ridicolous amount for a pint if I want one :D

Edited by chris26

Right, everyone is now at Chez Fairy and the car is nearly packed!!!! Im not sure we can get anything else in the car - someone will need to be on the roof I think!! :lol:

The Bird has called from the hotel and is settled in and on her first vodka.

Nikki says - Byeeeeeeeeeeee

21st says - oh okay - I dont have much to say

A61 - says adios

daddy Fairy says - peace at last

Lora- is already in the car!!!!

So from wellesbourne to cardiff - ROAD TRIP!!!!

We on our way

see you all there :lol::lol::lol:

this is random - I wonder f the redbull is working yet :lol:

Just doing last minute bits and bobs before taking middle son swimming and then dropping the two youngest off with my parents later this evening.

Then it's early to bed (yeah right!) and up for 6am, ready to leave at 7 in the morning....eldest son is a little shocked at that time, especially for a Saturday morning.

One thing I haven't got this year is my flags, I usually buy a huge one and have all the British riders names on it but I just haven't got round to it this year due to it all being last minute.

One final thing, I got given some tickets (2) last night which I don't need, if anyone fancies them drop me a private message...you will be surprised at the cost! (As in less than a penny)

Edit - May have a taker.

Edited by crazysue

You won't get rid of them they're two-a-penny :wink:

Edited by Trees

:D

I've got my flag - its the best Leigh Adams one in the world, ever!!

there are advantages to watching it from the sofa at home :D - including free beer and don't have to pay a ridicolous amount for a pint if I want one :D

I am in your camp now - everything's fell through over the past 3 days. It seems people just simply can't afford it - an Uncle whose saving for a holiday, a cousin whose having to take a day's pay, a brother whose playing cricket, a family who can't afford the cost of simply travelling the distance. Ah well...I suppose it will have to be.

Edited by Hazzman