British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

About 10.45/11pm.

am living with parents as separated from the missus and just wondering whether tickets been sent out or not. Can't remember if my tickets at home or they not arrived yet. Please someone set my mind at ease!

Tickets are not normally sent out until a couple of weeks before the G.P. If they haven't arrived by the 27th of June start worrying. :lol:

I'm going this year! My first GP at Cardiff.

Still looking to find somewhere to stay!

Where is everyone drinking before and after the GP?

Just look for a bunch of freaks and misfits, avoid them and cme and say hi to us normal people :unsure::rolleyes:

Or just walk up to someone outside the POW and aks "are you on the BSF?", if you get an odd look pretend to be drunk, if not, you've found us (or someone else equally as lost).

...so if a tall brunette, wearing a red suede jacket and carrying an ADAMS flag comes up to you looking nervous - you won't make me feel like a prat now will you SCB?

...so if a tall brunette, wearing a red suede jacket and carrying an ADAMS flag comes up to you looking nervous - you won't make me feel like a prat now will you SCB?

:lol::lol: oh the irony!!!

Im sorry Firestorm but up to now I thought you were of the alternative sex!!!

Im sure with that description you will have a queue of forum members all looking out for you now!!!! :lol:

Ah Sandie - I am afraid I am one of the fragrant sex (rather like your good self!)

Roll on Cardiff! - all this talk has made me want to go....*

*to Cardiff!!

hee hee!

Anyone want to buy a t-shirt with the words "Hi i'm SCB" on the front of it? all you've got to do then is wait for this tall brunette to turn up :D

Anyone want to buy a t-shirt with the words "Hi i'm SCB" on the front of it? all you've got to do then is wait for this tall brunette to turn up :D

Just watch out for the hordes of people who want to hit you ;)

I'm going this year! My first GP at Cardiff.

Still looking to find somewhere to stay!

Where is everyone drinking before and after the GP?

We camp every year at a place called lavernock point, about 15 minute bus ride from cardiff. Get yerself a tent and come join the party. As for drinking, wherever you can get to the bar! :P

Just watch out for the hordes of people who want to hit you ;)

It doesn't say "Hi, I'm Pinny"!

Not too long to go now, booked the tickets ages ago but only found somewhere to stay just recently.

Will be doing the 5 meetings in 5 days :D Or 6 like last year if Rye House are planning on doing a double header on the Sunday with a stop off at the Speedway Museum beforehand :D

Edited by marron

Do you think they can get a sellout this year? well.. with an advert like the one on sky this year cant see that happening :unsure:

I'll be going on the bus from Lynn again.

However this year, I plan on plonking my bum down in a pub beforehand and meeting all you err.. 'lovely' :wink: people.

I'm there with bells on, staying at St Hilary Lodge, doesn't look to far from the stadium maybe a km or so.

Probably have an Aussie flag or a boxing Kangaroo flag with me. :wink:

if i decide to go again this year i'll be crashing out in the back of my van again

you'll notice me staight away because i'll be carrying a drunken aussie holding a aussie flag/boxing kangaroo flag :lol:

Edited by pudding