British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Leszno Gp May 10th 2008

Only 4 weeks away, who else is getting excited?!!!

Definately me. When do you arrive, I get their thursday.

Definately me. When do you arrive, I get their thursday.

Arriving in Poznan Friday morning. Along to practice pick up our tickets. Then out Friday night with a load of Female Polish Students. B)

Arriving in Poznan Friday morning. Along to practice pick up our tickets. Then out Friday night with a load of Female Polish Students. B)

How many are going to Practice. Rico are you and your crowd going.

Ped

How many are going to Practice. Rico are you and your crowd going.

Ped

Don't think he is mate, we've not been to Leszno so treating it a a bit of a recce mission. Finding a decent boozer etc.

Yep i am looking forward to it.

Can i come B)

Can i come B)

Course you can, the more the merrier. Where are you staying?

Then out Friday night with a load of Female Polish Students.
and Rico etc etc :approve:

As you suggested Blazeaway, our party won't be going along to practice - we're travelling over from Warsaw on Friday to Poznan and won't be venturing on another train trip to Leszno that day.

Would be interesting to meeting up with The Know if you can sort it out.

Rico :rolleyes:

As you suggested Blazeaway, our party won't be going along to practice - we're travelling over from Warsaw on Friday to Poznan and won't be venturing on another train trip to Leszno that day.

sounds good to me. will find out where were staying. its same hotel as img, a castle i seem to remember.

Hi Rico

We arrive in Poznan Thursday, where do you suggest we go that night. Where will we be meeting on the Friday night or might we find you having a vodka in the hotel bar. We are in the Ibis as well. Think I have asked before, what time train we thinking of on the Saturday. should I book Friday or will the Saturday be Ok. Bit frightened of booking trains, when we travelled from Bydgoczsz to Gdansk a couple of years ago we got into a real mess. Thought we had bought return tickets but proved to be only singles. Thought we might have met at Reading but the speedway on Sky has kept me away. Looking forward as much to meeting everyone again as the speedway itself. Never actually met Mateusz hopefully this time.

We arrive in Poznan Thursday, where do you suggest we go that night.

There are plenty of good clubs in Poznan. I usually suggest getting slightly pissed in one of pubs and then go pulling chicks to the Slodownia or SQ Club - probably two best clubs in Poznan. Both located in a posh shopping centre called Stary Browar (Old Brewery) on the floor -1 and -2 so if one club is full you can always try another one (not much difference between them). And within a walking distance from your hotel.

Pubs and clubs around the Old Sqr are also ok.

Thursday night is very good for clubbing - students begin their weekend and everyone wants to have fun after another tough week :wink:

Never actually met Mateusz hopefully this time.

Friday night we'll probably land in Slodownia or SQ so likely to happen :wink:

Edited by Mateusz

There are plenty of good clubs in Poznan. I usually suggest getting slightly pissed in one of pubs and then go pulling chicks to the Slodownia or SQ Club - probably two best clubs in Poznan. Both located in a posh shopping centre called Stary Browar (Old Brewery) on the floor -1 and -2 so if one club is full you can always try another one (not much difference between them). And within a walking distance from your hotel.

Pubs and clubs around the Old Sqr are also ok.

Thursday night is very good for clubbing - students begin their weekend and everyone wants to have fun after another tough week :wink:

Friday night we'll probably land in Slodownia or SQ so likely to happen :wink:

Thanks Mateusz, see you soon.

Myself and my usual 3 travelling companions will at Leszno,staying at the Lech hotel in Poznan.

Definatley fancy trying the clubs you reccomend Mat.Hopefully meet up with some familiar faces there,and others i havent met yet from the forum.

Also, Blazeaway ,about this party,is my invite in the post?