British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Leszno Gp May 10th 2008

Close close :-) I guess that You want go Leszno from Poznan by train in first class and You want to back Poznan from Leszno ater the meeting?

Try write this:

Poprosze 8 biletów w pierwszej klasie do Leszna i z powrotem

Is there any need to travel First Class. If not how do you say 2 returns Poznan to Leszno. althoug you Poles are brilliant at speaking English. Is anyone travelling from Poznan for the practice on the Friday Cheers..

There are plenty of good clubs in Poznan. I usually suggest getting slightly pissed in one of pubs and then go pulling chicks to the Slodownia or SQ Club - probably two best clubs in Poznan. Both located in a posh shopping centre called Stary Browar (Old Brewery) on the floor -1 and -2 so if one club is full you can always try another one (not much difference between them). And within a walking distance from your hotel.

Pubs and clubs around the Old Sqr are also ok.

Thursday night is very good for clubbing - students begin their weekend and everyone wants to have fun after another tough week :wink:

Friday night we'll probably land in Slodownia or SQ so likely to happen :wink:

Mateusz whats the dress code like in Poznan, is it pretty relaxed as in Bydgoczsz, or do some of the clubs insist on shirts, shoes etc

Mateusz whats the dress code like in Poznan, is it pretty relaxed as in Bydgoczsz, or do some of the clubs insist on shirts, shoes etc

Depends where you go, of course. A bit like in Cardiff, I think.. They may not let you in when you wear football trainers etc. but there are no strickt rules as the rest of clothes - never had any problem here anyway :rolleyes:

Edited by Mateusz

Is there any need to travel First Class. If not how do you say 2 returns Poznan to Leszno. althoug you Poles are brilliant at speaking English. Is anyone travelling from Poznan for the practice on the Friday Cheers..

Well...if you do need some comfortable - use the First Class - most of people uses 2nd class [the "green" carriages]. Friday it is beginning of weekend, so there can be a lot of people going to Wroclaw, Katowice or even Leszno. Y=If you decide to use 2nd class you have to try get your seats asquick as possible. Propably this train is coming from Gdynia or Olsztyn and it can be crowded already. First Class is "safer" option, but not necessary

I just got an e-mail from BSI Press Office, and I found this in it:

[..]

YOUR application media accreditation at the 2008 FIM BZ WBK Bank

European Speedway Grand Prix has been rejected..

[...]

So, I don`t know now If I will appear i lesnzo for the SGP, but maybe maybe...tough decision...I`ll try to get a pass from other source....

i_support_no_team - try click on this: http://www.rlach.republika.pl/ - here you have Polish results all time...Just click the year and enjoy it... 2008 results will appear soon...

Edited by Lawrence

[..]

YOUR application media accreditation at the 2008 FIM BZ WBK Bank

European Speedway Grand Prix has been rejected..

[...]

So, I don`t know now If I will appear i lesnzo for the SGP, but maybe maybe...tough decision...I`ll try to get a pass from other source....

Sort out those 120 zl and don't moan.

Beata, my press mate from leszno, told me that there will be a miracle if I will buy the ticket now, but maybe I will do a little trip to Leszno...just to sit in beer gardens...

Beata, my press mate from leszno, told me that there will be a miracle if I will buy the ticket now, but maybe I will do a little trip to Leszno...just to sit in beer gardens...

http://www.e-ticket.pl/ - there are still tickets for the backstraight!

Well...if you do need some comfortable - use the First Class - most of people uses 2nd class [the "green" carriages]. Friday it is beginning of weekend, so there can be a lot of people going to Wroclaw, Katowice or even Leszno. Y=If you decide to use 2nd class you have to try get your seats asquick as possible. Propably this train is coming from Gdynia or Olsztyn and it can be crowded already. First Class is "safer" option, but not necessary

Thanks Lawrence, is there much difference in the cost.

Thanks Lawrence, is there much difference in the cost.

No, go first class mate, it's still very cheap.

Can someone please confirm what time practice starts on Friday. I'm sure it's 15.00 but need to be sure. :)

Can someone please confirm what time practice starts on Friday. I'm sure it's 15.00 but need to be sure. :)

Are you travelling form Poznan like we are.

Are you travelling form Poznan like we are.

Yes mate we land at 11.20 on Friday. Then dump bags at hotel then rush off to practice. I'm hoping we can make the 13.02 train which arrives at Leszno at 14.05 if not we will get the 13.58 which arrives at 15.11.

I will PM you my mobile numbers, one of which I'm sure you will get me on.