British Speedway Forum
Rico

Road Trip 2 - Bydgoszcz To Zielona Góra

After the success of this years trip to the World Under 21 final next year the calendar has thrown up a real treat in that the Grand Prix Challenge meeting will be raced at Zielona Gora the day after the Bydgoszcz GP.

What I am proposing is that we run a bus from Bydgoszcz to Zielona Gora on the Sunday and the bus will return via Poznan (in case anyone doesn't want to go all the way back to Bydgoszcz after the meeting) before heading back to Bydgoszcz

There would be no reduction in price for anyone who wants to just do one way (which my party is contemplating) or wants to get off in Poznan.

I initially looked at the possibility of doing this trip on the train but it really doesn't work as it means a 7am departure from Bydgoszcz, so hopefully the bus would mean we can at least get a few hours sleep.

Departure time from Bydgoszcz can't really be established until it's known what time the meeting is at. It's a fair old trek between the 2 cities and according to the rac site should take around 4 hours.

So, does this trip sound of use/interest to anyone going along to Bydgoszcz ? If it does can you please pop a note of interest on this thread with an indication of how many would be in your group and if you'd a ) stay over in ZG b ) want dropped in Poznan or c ) go back to Bydgoszcz.

Cheers

Rico :rolleyes:

Interested :

99 and counting (capacity 98) (21 cancellations :angry: anger directed at Centralwings)

20 spaces remain available

Rico, HenryW, TheDoctor + JanuszOstryExPlasterer (one way) + 9

Fliss44+2 [cheque recd]

mjb+1 [cheque recd]

Nutz+1 [cheque recd]

Pedropete + 4 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

Sandie + 4 (inc LW + WvH :approve: NikkiF A61) (e-mail recd) [cheque recd for 4]

Pammie + 4 (e-mail recd) [paid cash]

B52 + 19 (ret to Bydgoszcz) (e-mail recd)[cheque recd]

TheCat + 5 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

AlGerrie (ret to Poznan) (e-mail recd) [paid cash]

Gary Popps + 5 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

Smiles + 2 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

Hardtobeat + 2 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

Bruno + 2 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

GaryN + 1 (ret to Poznan) (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

Boggle + 1 (one way) (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

score keeper + 3 (e-mail recd) [cheque recd]

Toutmaster + 5 [cheque recd]

AndyR + 2 [cheque recd]

Shankley2008 + 1 [cheque recd]

Poland/Sweden based

PolskiZuzel

Lawrence

Mateusz + 3 [paid cash]

Mama

Zetters +2

Removed

QueenDougs + 3

Edited by Rico

Sounds a grand idea to me. Would definately be interested. Not sure about whether we would only want one way but will let you know. Put me down for two. ps changed my plans for Leszno staying in Poznan now :)

Don't know what point I'll be on next year in September but count me in, of course. Probably going back to Bydgoszcz.

Edited by Mateusz

After the success of this years trip to the World Under 21 final next year the calendar has thrown up a real treat in that the Grand Prix Challenge meeting will be raced at Zielona Gora the day after the Bydgoszcz GP.

What I am proposing is that we run a bus from Bydgoszcz to Zielona Gora on the Sunday and the bus will return via Poznan (in case anyone doesn't want to go all the way back to Bydgoszcz after the meeting) before heading back to Bydgoszcz

There would be no reduction in price for anyone who wants to just do one way (which my party is contemplating) or wants to get off in Poznan.

I initially looked at the possibility of doing this trip on the train but it really doesn't work as it means a 7am departure from Bydgoszcz, so hopefully the bus would mean we can at least get a few hours sleep.

Departure time from Bydgoszcz can't really be established until it's known what time the meeting is at. It's a fair old trek between the 2 cities and according to the rac site should take around 4 hours.

So, does this trip sound of use/interest to anyone going along to Bydgoszcz ? If it does can you please pop a note of interest on this thread with an indication of how many would be in your group and if you'd a ) stay over in ZG b ) want dropped in Poznan or c ) go back to Bydgoszcz.

Cheers

Rico  :rolleyes:

Interested :

Rico, HenryW, TheDoctor + James

Blazeaway + 1

Hi Rico

Sounds great. Probably be 5 of us. Back to Bydgoszcz but happy whatever. If everyone stayed we would.

Ped

Me thought Nikki showed an interested at Brandon on Sunday. (Or was that just for Cameron!!)

So as a long term plan - count at least 2 of us in please :)

Sounds great.  Probably be 5 of us.  Back to Bydgoszcz but happy whatever. If everyone stayed we would.

Ped

Hopefully your mate will feel a little better than he did this year :P

Rico :rolleyes:

Add me to the list at the moment will speak to dad when he gets back his holidays as well :)

Interest registed, so keep me abreast of events but I haven't got a clue for numbers etc.

Edited by Hazzman

Defo interested Rico. Not sure how many will be in the party yet thou!

Info for anyone who does not wish to make their own travel arrangements;

EuroRider Ltd are running a tour to the Bydgoszcz GP by coach from the UK. This will include attending the GP Challenge at Zielona Gora on the journey back.

Also operating tours to other GP's with details on the website www.eurorider.co.uk

http://www.eurorider.co.uk/index_files/Page608.htm