British Speedway Forum
Rico

Road Trip 2 - Bydgoszcz To Zielona Góra

I called Qubus and they told me that they are fully booked. Ruben is going to be opened any day now :)

I've managed to get our group of 4 booked into the Ruben hotel for the Sunday night. The hotel wanted 30% of the room rate up front but I've managed to persuade them that we are trustworthy :lol:

Not particularly cheap as it comes in at about £100 per room on current exchange rates, but it looks very nice as you would expect from a brand new hotel.

Rico :rolleyes:

ps Please note there are still a few people who have not been in touch re the coach trip - If you are interested in going it's probably in your interest to speak up now.

Edited by Rico

I've managed to get our group of 4 booked into the Ruben hotel for the Sunday night. The hotel wanted 30% of the room rate up front but I've managed to persuade them that we are trustworthy :lol:

Not particularly cheap as it comes in at about £100 per room on current exchange rates, but it looks very nice as you would expect from a brand new hotel.

ps Please note there are still a few people who have not been in touch re the coach trip - If you are interested in going it's probably in your interest to speak up now.

Rico

How many are staying in Zielona Gora or are most travelling back to Bydgoczsz.

Hi Ped,

AFAIK only our group is likely staying the night in Zielona Gora, with possibly AlGerrie too. Discuss over a pint on Saturday ? :wink:

I've managed to get our group of 4 booked into the Ruben hotel for the Sunday night. The hotel wanted 30% of the room rate up front but I've managed to persuade them that we are trustworthy

I e-mailed them few days ago and they are fully booked now :(

Should be known in a couple of weeks when tix will go on sale.

There is a another brand new hotel in ZG AMADEUS

Edited by tommy

Still to hear back from 3 groups on the original list of interested parties - I will need to put a deadline of 15th July 2008 on your interest, otherwise I cannot guarantee you a place on the trip. Further PMs have been sent to those groups.

Thanks to those that have replied and I hope to be in touch by e-mail as soon as possible after 15th July.

Cheers

Apologies if this has been answered in an earlier post, but does anyone know what time this meeting starts ?

Apologies if this has been answered in an earlier post, but does anyone know what time this meeting starts ?

6pm local time

Queen Dougs removed from the list due to no contact.

ps I'm still awaiting info from Poland but should be writing to everyone fairly soon with full details of the trip.

Edited by Rico

Hello every supporter from Zielona Gora :rolleyes:

Does anybody still have a running fax-number of the Club at Zielona Gora?

The announced fax-number (0048-453 89 11) at the FIM line up from Zielona Gora doesn`t work :cry:

Thanks a lot for your help!