British Speedway Forum

David Howe will skipper the British team so Wolves will be sure of getting a load of fans in there.

Hoping to make both meetings as I have missed a few in recent years.

Not sure if this will be of any interest to anyone....

As of this afternoon Travelodge are promoting a 'rooms for £9' deal with advance bookings up to 6 months, as they have a lodge at Telford it would provide a very cheap overnight stay for anyone thinking of traveliing to this meeting (the deal will not be available until after 12 noon today)

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/

Confirmed riders so far:

David Howe

Emiliano Sanchez

Phil Morris

Josef Franc

Shaun Tacey

Tony Atkin

Jack Hargreaves

Marek Mroz (not yet on Telford website, but seedwaykid says so!!!)

Edited by Sandie

Confirmed riders so far:

David Howe

Emiliano Sanchez

Phil Morris

Josef Franc

Shaun Tacey

Tony Atkin

Jack Hargreaves

So when's Billy J coming out of hibernation to sign up for this again Sandie. And us come to think of it. :wink:

So when's Billy J coming out of hibernation to sign up for this again Sandie. And us come to think of it. :wink:

Would love to see Billy ride this again this year.

But I think he is still back in the States. I will set my spy onto finding out his return date?! :o:unsure:

And when you say - US - I hope you dont think I would take the chance of getting a cold ar*e every few minutes! Its cold enough sitting there watching! :D

Would love to see Billy ride this again this year.

But I think he is still back in the States. I will set my spy onto finding out his return date?! :o  :unsure:

And when you say - US - I hope you dont think I would  take the chance of getting a cold ar*e every few minutes! Its cold enough sitting there watching! :D

I'll get me coat :lol: I meant Billy signing for US Bees :D

It would be interesting to see Shawn McConnell try this out and could pair up with Ronnie Correy who I'm sure would love the chance to ride again.

Would be interesting to see some of the young riders signed up to help them promote themselves before the season starts. Joe Haines, Adam Roynon, Jack Hargreaves etc

It would be interesting to see Shawn McConnell try this out and could pair up with Ronnie Correy who I'm sure would love the chance to ride again.

Would be interesting to see some of the young riders signed up to help them promote themselves before the season starts. Joe Haines, Adam Roynon, Jack Hargreaves etc

Not really...because this is a fun meeting...even less realistic than Brighton,at least it is shale there!

Lee Complin has been added to the line-up.

Brilliant :approve:

More good news.Martin Smolinski has now been added also :approve:

A good opportunity here for Bees fans to see the prodigal son(even if not by choice) for possibly the only time in the UK this year.

Edited by colincooke

I here there will be no Lee Complin either.

Anyone got any clues as to who replacements & the final line-up will be.

I have been asked to put a message on here to see if anyone would like to buy 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket (or will split if necessary) for the ice speedway at Telford on 24th February. Unfortunately, the driver of the party is no longer able to go because of health problems so all three tickets are available as the other two have no means of getting there. I understand that these are front seats and the tickets are for both meetings, costing £34 for the adult ones and £20 for the child.

If you are interested please drop me an e-mail and I will put you in touch with the seller (jackie@timbers1.fsnet.co.uk)