British Speedway Forum

can i just clear something up, it was 18 hours waiting to be transfered to a ward, myself and craig were both waiting to be seen and there was a bit of a que (something to do with shrewsbury a and e being closed) i was taken to a different department from craig as his injuries were worse, i then waited four hours to be seen and then another fourteen to be taken on to the ward. this is not a slight taken agaist the nurses or doctors as they were fantastic and as i said they proberbly saved my season or at least the first half. they kept saying sorry to me at the time but as i said if there is no beds there is nothing you can do. glad to hear craig has gone home, we were on the same ward as each other a turned out to be a nasty injury, hope he keeps his head up and is back in a few months

Didn't mean to open up a can of worms, was just quoting what the local paper reported.

Sorry if its caused any friction, hope David and Craig get better soon. (Think i also owe David apologies on a different issue but maybe not here so if you would like to contact me David please feel free.)