British Speedway Forum

Tha will be £8 please MM.

£3 a programme plus £1 per programme delivery charge!!!! :wink::lol:

Only joking :lol:

Cheques in the post!! :wink: Didn't see you at Wolves so can you post to me please!! Ta muchly. :lol:

well, i`ve sort of come around from the weekends booze fest,and would just like to say that it was a reasonable speedway meeting

the crowd could have been a little more,but with the weather we had the previous day where it lashed down for nearly 24 hours obviously kept some people away,although the puddle in the middle of the center mess(green) was an obvious bullseye for one unfortunate poor soul(hope the showers were warmer Nick).

my date was there which only enhanced the day :P

nice to see SCB,colincooke(***k the post office :lol: )and that poor lad we know as Pinstripe :lol:

the Dietbow flowed very nicely and just topped me up from the day before :approve:

all in all,not a bad day out,and hope that Nick enjoyed it as much as the supporters :)

by the way,was that Mroz leading Harris for just over two laps?,or was it one `bow too many?

A queue started forming at 10.30 :shock: Seriously.

It made a few of us laugh, proves its not only Poole meetings that the masses (ok, I exagerate there) queue up for!

Not sure 2 = a queue but they were there and it did make us laugh!!!

Cheques in the post!! :wink: Didn't see you at Wolves so can you post to me please!! Ta muchly. :lol:

And I took them all the way for you. Okay - I'll drop them in the post to you. :lol:

do you want a drink now Sandie? :lol:

do you want a drink now Sandie? :lol:

yes please - a double vodka (thats a double bottle!!)

Just got in fro a hammering at Wolves and I need it!!!!! :rolleyes:

You buying :o:lol:

yes please - a double vodka (thats a double bottle!!)

Just got in fro a hammering at Wolves and I need it!!!!! :rolleyes:

You buying :o:lol:

ice and lemon?

i offered to give you one yesterday,but you refused :lol:

ice and lemon?

i offered to give you one yesterday,but you refused :lol:

:o

:o

never mind,no doubt we`ll meet again and let`s see what your answer is on that occassion :lol:

At the meeting I won a voucher for a 30 minute trial flying lesson at Wellesbourne Airfield valid until the end of September.

Due to work committments and being located in Cornwall I am not going to be able to take advantage of it and is is available to anyone offering a sensible contribution to Nick's Testimonial fund.

Any one interested please contact me via pm or e-mail.

Nick Truscott

At the meeting I won a voucher for a 30 minute trial flying lesson at Wellesbourne Airfield valid until the end of September.

Due to work committments and being located in Cornwall I am not going to be able to take advantage of it and is is available to anyone offering a sensible contribution to Nick's Testimonial fund.

Any one interested please contact me via pm or e-mail.

Nick Truscott

And to fill this in a little:

30 minute trial lesson in a Robin HR200 aircraft.

To be taken from WELLESBOURNE AVIATION, which is 5 minutes from Junction 15 of the M40.

Lessons can be taken anytime from 9am through to the last slot of 4.30pm. Open 7 days a week so plenty of time to have some fun.

The true value of the lesson is £75 and as an extra bonus this 30minute lesson actually counts towards that PPL licence that you are all yearning to acheive! :lol:

The voucher can be extended for a month or so if it helps AND /OR for an extra £10 (paid to the school) you can change the aircraft type to a Warrior PA28 and also take two friends with you (based on average weight and build).

Follow this with a day i Warwick or Startord Upon Avon and it is a great day out or a great birthday gift for a friend.

Edited by Sandie

with a plug like that anyone would think you worked there Sandie ;)

with a plug like that anyone would think you worked there Sandie ;)

moi :lol::wink: