British Speedway Forum

Steve Shovlar normally does

Yes Honey but Steve will tell you it's a very high quality tripe from the finest bred livestock in the land :wink::rolleyes:

Edited by colincooke

Can't believe this tripe is being afforded bandwidth on here. It is not funny in the slightest and is making a mockery of Johnno's testimonial

in some respects i agree with you jeff ! however Johno would probably find most of it funny. Has gone on a bit to long now though.

seriously !! i believe Johno to be one of the most liked and respected riders in the world of speedway and would expect more than a quality field. I see Jason Crump is the first rider to accept.

Excellent news that Crumpie has enter the fray as the 1st of many great names paying homage to the great man.

With this in mind i suppose i'll need a few biccies.

Ginger Nuts of course. :wink:

Edited by colincooke

Well, now that the serious thread has started i'll be leaving this one alone now.

It's been fun and it's been nice to see that some of my posts have made people smile.

To my fellow posters of fun - no doub't well all be at Brandon on June 22nd - see you there.

To Jeff and his fellow miserable sods - i'm sure you will find some drying paint to watch that day.