British Speedway Forum
Phil

Steve Johnston Speedway Testimonial - Coventry, 22nd June 2008, 1pm

Not tryin' ta weasel outta yer free shave, perchance, Brynbach? :unsure:

Interesting to see the meeting's being filmed by Clean Cut. :blink::lol:

Good one BFD.

And do I get to keep your money if he doesnt!!! :lol::wink:

I understand that Rerun Video are doing it.

That is correct, however all of us at Clean Cut Sports would like to wish Johno a most successful day.

That is correct, however all of us at Clean Cut Sports would like to wish Johno a most successful day.

He says with clenched teeth!!! :wink:

Sorry Pete - only kidding :lol:

The meeting looks to have been well organised and I am looking forward to it - but why did it get chosen at the beginning of wimbledon week as it always rains and the forecast does not look great.

The meeting looks to have been well organised and I am looking forward to it - but why did it get chosen at the beginning of wimbledon week as it always rains and the forecast does not look great.

oh dear!!! :rolleyes::unsure::lol:

He says with clenched teeth!!! :wink:

Sorry Pete - only kidding :lol:

I hope you are madam ! :unsure:

Seiously, we fully respect Johno's decision to use ReRun Productions on Sunday and hope the day goes off well.

Edited by ballinger

I hope you are madam ! :unsure:

Seiously, we fully respect Johno's decision to use ReRun Productions on Sunday and hope the day goes off well.

Its all for a good cause and for once you can relax and anjoy a meeting!!! :lol:

Its all for a good cause and for once you can relax and anjoy a meeting!!! :lol:

I wish, unfortunately I'm now away this weekend.

I wish, unfortunately I'm now away this weekend.

oh well, not to worry - I hear someone is filming the event, you wont miss out. :lol:

For anyone not on our wave length - we are joking. Its been one of those evenings here on the BSF!!! :lol:

oh dear!!! :rolleyes::unsure::lol:

Think it'll be a wet one in the bar/disco too with people wishing Johno all the best ;) Not sure if its been advertised but Rosco's doing an auction for Johno in the Understand Bar too after the meeting so get in early :)

****PRESS RELEASE*****

THE JOHNO TESTIMONIAL: Coventry, 22nd June 2008, 1pm

Danish starlet and World Under-21 finalist MORTEN RISAGER will now be riding in Johno’s Testimonial on Sunday.

The youngster is currently with Peterborough but of course is also an ex-Coventry rider and will be keen to show the Bees’ fans that he remembers how to ride Brandon.

He has joined the event because of the enforced withdrawal of Frederik Lindgren who suffered rib injuries in last weekend’s Grand Prix in a bad crash. Freddie is also out of his GP qualifier this weekend. It is particularly unfortunate that he misses the Testimonial because he has been close friends with Johno since his early days over here.

FULL FIELD: LEIGH ADAMS, SCOTT NICHOLLS, JASON CRUMP, LINUS SUNDSTROM, TAI WOFFINDEN, JOE SCREEN, MORTEN RISAGER, DAVID HOWE, MIKAEL MAX, RORY SCHLEIN, JASON LYONS, DAVEY WATT, STEVE JOHNSTON, CARL STONEHEWER, CAMERON WOODWARD, SIMON STEAD. MAESTRO MATCH RACES – SAM ERMOLENKO v RONNIE CORREY. DEMONSTRATION RIDE BY PETER COLLINS.

*****END*****

If Bryn does get there can someone please put pics on this link of him getting his head shaved it will be interesting to see!! I am sure Steve at Re-Run will film it anyway!!

If Bryn does get there can someone please put pics on this link of him getting his head shaved it will be interesting to see!! I am sure Steve at Re-Run will film it anyway!!

I was sent a preview today of the task in hand.

Its a tough job - but well worth it.

Not sure if I am still 'sweeney todd' (hope I am) but I reckon this is a task to be shared. :lol:

The good news (at least I think it's good news from my point of view!) is that I will be there on Sunday as I'm coming up to Brandon with the Re-Run crew who will not only be filming the meeting but the dastardly deed.

All I can say to those who will be carrying out their impressions of upmarket barbers is please be gentle with me - I'm a bloke! :shock::unsure::P

****PRESS RELEASE*****

THE JOHNO TESTIMONIAL: Coventry, 22nd June 2008, 1pm

Danish starlet and World Under-21 finalist MORTEN RISAGER will now be riding in Johno’s Testimonial on Sunday.

The youngster is currently with Peterborough but of course is also an ex-Coventry rider and will be keen to show the Bees’ fans that he remembers how to ride Brandon.

He has joined the event because of the enforced withdrawal of Frederik Lindgren who suffered rib injuries in last weekend’s Grand Prix in a bad crash. Freddie is also out of his GP qualifier this weekend. It is particularly unfortunate that he misses the Testimonial because he has been close friends with Johno since his early days over here.

FULL FIELD: LEIGH ADAMS, SCOTT NICHOLLS, JASON CRUMP, LINUS SUNDSTROM, TAI WOFFINDEN, JOE SCREEN, MORTEN RISAGER, DAVID HOWE, MIKAEL MAX, RORY SCHLEIN, JASON LYONS, DAVEY WATT, STEVE JOHNSTON, CARL STONEHEWER, CAMERON WOODWARD, SIMON STEAD. MAESTRO MATCH RACES – SAM ERMOLENKO v RONNIE CORREY. DEMONSTRATION RIDE BY PETER COLLINS.

*****END*****

Excellent ..... good to have someone from the Panthers there! :wink: