British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

Krzysztof Buczkowski is under pharmacological coma. The doctors says that this is the best way to heal him quickly, than usually...

Krzysztof Buczkowski is under pharmacological coma. The doctors says that this is the best way to heal him quickly, than usually...

Hi Lawrence

My brother has had his spleen removed & lives a fairly normal life. As quite rightly advised by Hazzman, the spleen is there apparantly to ward off infections so he may struggle with colds & flu a bit more.

My brother has to carry a card in his wallet to advise he has no spleen in case he has an accident but apart from that i dont think there's anything majorly different to when he had his spleen.

Horror smash so fingers x'd that Krzysztof makes a full & quick recovery cos i've enjoyed watching him race this yr a lot.

Similar to Emiliano Sanchez's situation then. He had the same fate and recovered within six months to be back on a Speedway bike.

Really sorry to hear about the injuries to Krzysztof Buczkowski, I really hope he makes a full recovery and is back racing soon.

Thanks for the match tonight Lawrence... great evenings entertainment yet again.

Will Nothing stop Polonia from winning all before them.. Fantastic stuff.

But it looks as if Gorzow are confident that Tomasz Gollob will remain with their club next season:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2008/09/...w-stali-gorzow/

This has worried me a bit but I'm not gonna believe in any 'Gollob going there or Gollob staying here' story until he signs his contract with a given and it's officially announced.

Anyway, won't be surprised if he stays in Gorzow.

Any rough translation??

Presumed Gollob would be coming "home" after Bydgoszcz's promotion??

A rough translation is that Gollob has told Gorzow he will say and although no contract has been signed the club believe Gollob will stick to his word just as he did a year ago.

Gollob confirmed this on this on his website so looks like he's about to sign with Gorzow in fact.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2008/09/...lob-potwierdza/

It's a shame if he does it but least he's not gonna keep us in suspense till March when it would be too late too get any decent rider instead.

Gollob confirmed this on this on his website so looks like he's about to sign with Gorzow in fact.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2008/09/...lob-potwierdza/

It's a shame if he does it but least he's not gonna keep us in suspense till March when it would be too late too get any decent rider instead.

Thats a big shame cos i was sure he would come back given they are back in Ekstraliga.

Who do ya reckon they'll go for now Mateusz?? Any rumours so far over there??

Thats a big shame cos i was sure he would come back given they are back in Ekstraliga.

Who do ya reckon they'll go for now Mateusz?? Any rumours so far over there??

I have some news but can only say it doesn't look too good at the moment. But maybe some things will get sorted soon and it will get better.

Have been told only one name so far and I'm far from being impressed.

Will write more when I'm allowed to.

Have been told only one name so far and I'm far from being impressed.

Simon Stead and David Howe signed four-year deals today reports SportoweFakty.......... :lol:

Whats happened to Lawrences website.... Just went there to have a watch of some more racing...

It came up with 'Account Suspended' on a blank white page!!!