British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

A tranlsation of this I think says he is in hospital having treatment on his hand, but it is thought that there are no fractures.

Czestochowa v Leszno has been super dull!

Czestochowa v Leszno has been super dull!

Still better than X Factor though mate!

Still better than X Factor though mate!

Oh yeah. And That Strictly Toe Dipping rubbish!

Looks like congrats to Leszno. I shall be cheering you on in the final.

Ulamek cost Czestochowa tonight, wiping out Rico then riding like a tool. Tai well outclassed.

Is this one leg only?

81-102 on agg

Please don't tell me AJ was injured today!!!

Anyone know why he pulled out of the match? Are the Hammers going into the play-offs with ALL of their top 4 injured? <keeps fingers crossed> :unsure:

I wasn't at that match but on listened to it on the radio and they said AJ had ef in his fourth race, earlier had another serious one at Lonigo, and finally ended up having no working bike :rolleyes: Anyway, he's not injured, no worries :)

Congrats to Leszno, if I had had to bet on anyone, I'd have bet on Cz-wa after all.

But it all doesn't matter... as after 18 defeats on the battlefields of Division 1, the mighty Rawicz won a match today and scored their first league points!!!!!! :blink::D

Edited by Mateusz

I wasn't at that match but on listened to it on the radio and they said AJ had ef in his fourth race, earlier had another serious one at Lonigo, and finally ended up having no working bike :rolleyes: Anyway, he's not injured, no worries :)

Congrats to Leszno, if I had had to bet on anyone, I'd have bet on Cz-wa after all.

But it all doesn't matter... as after 18 defeats on the battlefields of Division 1, the mighty Rawicz won a match today and scored their first league points!!!!!! :blink::D

Thanks for the info Mateusz! We were all worried when we saw he had pulled out of the match.

The Very last away Polonia Bydgoszcz match in I liga is available to watch on www.itv24.com.pl

PSZ Poznan - Polonia Bydgoszcz - just one click away from great racing...

ENJOY :-)

Edited by Lawrence