British Speedway Forum
skid row

Swc Round 2 Coventry 14th July

Why no mads in the danish team ? i thought jan the man put him forward for the danish wildcard above the cheeseman and bjerre ?

Whats changed in a couple of weeks ? no better than olsen :rolleyes:

Russia

1. Denis Gizatullin

2. Grigory Laguta

3. Roman Povazhny

4. Artem Laguta

5. Emil Saifutdinov

Team-Manager: Andrey Savin

What no Gaffer :shock::cry: I know he hasn't been riding that great at the moment but surely he hasn't been that bad?!?!

I was looking forward to seeing him ride again!

Thanks for the team line-ups Iris123 :approve:

Edited by leighrico

Yes, but you might not be able to get in the grandstand if it's already full with fans who have already purchased tickets.

If you're thinking of standing on the terraces you'll be okay as there is plenty of room at Brandon.

More information here that you might want to read. http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=42739

Edited by Gemini

I believe this event is being used for a certain Gents stag doo :rolleyes: Feel free to offer condolences :lol::wink::lol:

Yes, but you might not be able to get in the grandstand if it's already full with fans who have already purchased tickets.

If you're thinking of standing on the terraces you'll be okay as there is plenty of room at Brandon.

More information here that you might want to read. http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=42739

The terraces will be fine for us,

many thanks.

So much for the masterplan of tracking Cov track experts a week on Monday - they're all either injured or out of form. Screen, Smith & Havvy on standby maybe?

The terraces will be fine for us,

many thanks.

Just one more bit of advice, try and get there early because there were big queues for tickets last year.

Well it looks like Sky have changed their mind about broadcasting the Coventry WTC round in HD, it was announced after the brilliant British GP in HD that they would do this as well. But I have noticed that since then they have said nothing more about it and it is also not flagged as being in HD on the tv guide.

I find this very disapointing after it was announced and for such a major event this should be in HD also the lighting is more than good enough at Brandon so technically no reason why it could not be done

Just one more bit of advice, try and get there early because there were big queues for tickets last year.

Do you know what time the ticket office opens on the day?????we are arriving at our hotel at about 2:30 and will just get our stuff in and then hit for the stadion...

Do you know what time the ticket office opens on the day?????we are arriving at our hotel at about 2:30 and will just get our stuff in and then hit for the stadion...

Between 1730-1800 at a guess.

whilst not a big stead fan, clealry he should be in the team

nicholls

harris

richardson

stead

kennet/woffiden/allen

having cued for over an hour last year to get in, ive already bought my tickets this time!

Another snooker player on this forum?

I always thought the team was called Great Britain???? Especially when a Scot was in the original 12 man squad. If you want to call them England then I certainly won't be supporting them!!

I think it should be ENGLAND as ALL the riders are English, its just being politically correct in calling it team great britain,,

Try telling tennis player Andy murray that he is british and he will tell you he is Scottish and proud.

why dont the danes,norway & the swedes join together as team scandinavian

I think its wrong calling it team GB due to many reasons including its losing the English flag that is disapearing quicker than the titanic due to the political correct brigade.

I think it should be ENGLAND as ALL the riders are English, its just being politically correct in calling it team great britain,,

It's hardly PC. The current formation of our league is a British League and they all have British passports.