British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Romualds

Ukrainian Speedway

Can you help with the following.

UK will have 1 rider take a place in the world U21 qualifying round in Ukraine on 15th May 2011.

It was planned to be at LVIV but i see it has now switched to Chervonograd? is this correct?

and secondly what is the best boarder crossing from Poland to Ukraine to drive in a van with all bikes etc.

and what is the best route by Plane (nearest airport)

Thanks

Can you help with the following.

UK will have 1 rider take a place in the world U21 qualifying round in Ukraine on 15th May 2011.

It was planned to be at LVIV but i see it has now switched to Chervonograd? is this correct?

and secondly what is the best boarder crossing from Poland to Ukraine to drive in a van with all bikes etc.

and what is the best route by Plane (nearest airport)

Thanks

I'll answer a couple of them Phil, as I've been to L'viv and it's very close to Chervonograd, and also very close to the Polish border.

The best airport would be Rzeszów in Poland (Ryanair from Stansted ?), head East on the E40 into Ukraine and then turn left ! About 2 and a half hours (discounting any hold-up at the border)

I'll answer a couple of them Phil, as I've been to L'viv and it's very close to Chervonograd, and also very close to the Polish border.

The best airport would be Rzeszów in Poland (Ryanair from Stansted ?), head East on the E40 into Ukraine and then turn left ! About 2 and a half hours (discounting any hold-up at the border)

In my experience, you cant hire a car in Poland and take it into the Ukraine. Rzeszow-Lviv is ok by train, but Chervonograd is easier from Warsaw.

Participants in the first race (July 4, 1964, Wembley) of the first tour of the Soviet national team in England: Vitaliy Shilo and Anatoliy Gruzintsev (their meeting held on June 13, 2012 in Lviv):

P6130205_800.jpg