British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mateusz

Bydgoszcz Gp Tickets

Best bet is to contact the stadium direct, either by phone or email. If you call, then ask for Magda, she is english speaking. They will reserve the tickets for pick up either on the day or day before GP and you can pay with cash on pick up. I've managed to get 2 tickets no problems this way. Details of the stadium can be found on the SGP website.

cheers

Mick

Although the ticket confirmation from Magda states both options of transfer and cash on collection, the latter is actually not available. I have just had my confirmation for 22 tickets come through and after I notified her that I would be using the "cash on collection" option she informed me that the only option of payment is Bank Transfer due to a high amount of people not collecting their tickets in previous years.

well i was going to make this my 1st ever GP but it seems to be a hell of alot of hassle to do this?

i think ill give it a miss n go to an easier one lol

Although the ticket confirmation from Magda states both options of transfer and cash on collection, the latter is actually not available. I have just had my confirmation for 22 tickets come through and after I notified her that I would be using the "cash on collection" option she informed me that the only option of payment is Bank Transfer due to a high amount of people not collecting their tickets in previous years.

She told me this as well, but when I asked if I could pay with euro's or sterling, as my bank wouldn't transfer in PLn, she said she would ak her boss again. She wrote back saying I could pay on collection. I am only collecting 2 tickets though. It may be different because of the amount of tickets you are buying???

What's the easiest way to contact Magda @ Bydgoszcz???? Phone or e-mail???? And is her English good??? coz my Polish is crap

My first time to Bydgoszcz is it usually a sell out? Can tickets not be purchased on arrival?

I was assured by Jo at BSI when I spoke to her on the phone(she was the one who put me onto Magda) that the GP's rarely completely sell out and you can buy general admission tickets (standing) on the day, or day before.

What's the easiest way to contact Magda @ Bydgoszcz???? Phone or e-mail???? And is her English good??? coz my Polish is crap

The easiest way is to email her, this is how I contacted her, I was told that she is the English speaking person at the stadium. Her English in the emails was probably better than mine! :lol: Try this email address:

biuro@polonia.bydgoszcz.pl

Hope this helps

Mick :wink:

Anyone out there tell me where most British gather /sit/stand ?

Anyone out there tell me where most British gather /sit/stand ?

Normally Sector A, Its a reserved area but as these seats have no cover in what a pretty poor stadium and are about £42 a lot of people might opt for Sector B unreserved at about half the price. When I say stadium is poor I do not mean the track, the atmosphere or the fantastic polish people who fill it. They also must be horrified at the ticket prices. Ped

I was assured by Jo at BSI when I spoke to her on the phone(she was the one who put me onto Magda) that the GP's rarely completely sell out and you can buy general admission tickets (standing) on the day, or day before.

The easiest way is to email her, this is how I contacted her, I was told that she is the English speaking person at the stadium. Her English in the emails was probably better than mine! :lol: Try this email address:

biuro@polonia.bydgoszcz.pl

Hope this helps

Mick :wink:

E-mailed Magda and now have 1 ticket reserved which I will purchase on the day :approve:

Thinking about going to this one.

Can anyone offer any travel advice to Bydg, to the track or advice on the city.

Thanks

I'm flying from Stansted to Gdansk as a flight to and from Bydgoszcz (with Ryanair) leaves after 9pm. A train from Gdansk is a couple of hours and is pretty cheap

For anyone thinking of going to this, and have yet to book a hotel, will probably find that you will have to stay a fair way out of ther middle of bydgoszcz. We are (apparently) 2 miles from the center of the city, and 5 miles from the track.

The hotel were staying at is the zlota karczma, anyone got any info on it?

speedway world says tickets sold out .is this the case does anyone know.?

I'm flying from Stansted to Gdansk as a flight to and from Bydgoszcz (with Ryanair) leaves after 9pm. A train from Gdansk is a couple of hours and is pretty cheap

And the beer on the train is cold and cheap. :approve: