British Speedway Forum
Zetters

Bjerre Is Ready For Parken!

Something about titanium rods being stronger, well if he has another crash i wouldnt want to be around the mess they cause.

Yes, if this is the case then he should be forced to sit out of racing until he is fully rcovered

His choice, however as has been seen before Bjerre really isnt good enough at top EL level let alone at GP level so he shouldnt really cause any problems.

His choice, however as has been seen before Bjerre really isnt good enough at top EL level let alone at GP level so he shouldnt really cause any problems.

No you are quite right.

He has only been in two semifinals, which is almost more than your top rider has! ! ! !

Get your head out of his a**e mate. if he was good enough he would be in by now (Iversen for example). he has robbed Mads a place, it is so wrong it is unbelievable and makes a mokery of the wild card system as i see it because its the same one every bloody year! :mad:

Edited by Carcal

Get your head out of his a**e mate. if he was good enough he would be in by now (Iversen for example). he has robbed Mads a place, it is so wrong it is unbelievable and makes a mokery of the wild card system as i see it because its the same one every bloody year! :mad:

The only reason KB is not in the GPs is because of economic-political reasons in the GP-serie.

And what do I mean with that : In the GPs we year after year see riders who has no place in the GPs, but because there has to be riders in the serie from all the different countries staging a GP, there is no room for all the topriders. Technically you can not call the GP-serie for a Word Championship !!

Furthermore KB was excluded unfairly in the Qual-final in Vojens last year, while second but in a take over on the outside (if I remembers right).

Btw the Copenhagen Wild Card has never ever been MK's. If so he had got it! ! ! !

To offer an injured rider a wild card place is absolutely ludicrous. I cannot believe there are no fit riders worthy of the wild card place.

GP politics at it's best.

Furthermore KB was excluded unfairly in the Qual-final in Vojens last year, while second but in a take over on the outside (if I remembers right).

Btw the Copenhagen Wild Card has never ever been MK's. If so he had got it! ! ! !

So, if Hans Andersen is excluded in his last ride in Copenhagen and misses out on the semi's by a point will he be given a place anyway because he was unfairly excluded?

How can you give an unfit rider the wildcard, the decision takes the p**s.

The only reason KB is not in the GPs is because of economic-political reasons in the GP-serie.

And what do I mean with that : In the GPs we year after year see riders who has no place in the GPs, but because there has to be riders in the serie from all the different countries staging a GP

Ignoring the fact he failed to qualify then?

Interesting. So where's this years Slovenian rider? And Italian? And German?

No you are quite right.

He has only been in two semifinals, which is almost more than your top rider has! ! ! !

Which top rider are you refferring to here?

I dont agree with the authorities, as a swindon fan i am pretty gutted that mads didn't get the deserved place in the GP, if we compare, Mads has a higher elite league average, a bigger improvement this season and if i remember rightly he beat Bjerre in the first leg of the danish championship, and one of the most key points to this is how can a rider with a broken leg be considered for an event like this?? :unsure: bloody outrageous

rgds

Garry

Edited by GazaGT6

Which top rider are you refferring to here?

I would assume Scott Nicholls. The only British rider to qualify for this seasons series.

The same Scott Nicholls that qualified for 5 semi finals as well as 3 finals last season alone

Yeah KB's two semis are nearly more that! Come on Garf, take your head out the clouds!