British Speedway Forum

It's hardly the only controversial incident Lukas has been involved in now is it? :rolleyes: Never seen a worse move than that of Dryml on PUK on that bank holiday, will never have respect for him as a rider after that.

Didn't spot you at Monmore last Monday Rob, if you were there, surely you would have seen Hans try to block Freddie when Freddie was already past him.

Lindgren a menace? Hilarious.

You're talking bollocks.

Have to say that watching it back this morning I have to say that being as someone had to be excluded I thought the ref got it wrong and Lukas should have been excluded IMO. It was however a racing incident

And for goodness sake let a meeting from years ago lie will you. I suspect Lukas isn't losing too much sleep about you having no respect for him :rolleyes: Show me a rider who hasn't ben involved in an incident and I will show you a rider who isn't racing

Edited by Chris Brown

Have to say that watching it back this morning I have to say that being as someone had to be excluded I thought the ref got it wrong and Lukas should have been excluded IMO. It was however a racing incident.

But did someone have to be excluded? Young Gollob bit the dust on the second turn and it was all four back. I'd probably have been inclined to excluded Dryml, if someone had to go, but, in reality, I think I'd have ordered all four back to the start, just like the referee did in the Nicki P-Hancock incident in Prague all those years ago.

Edited by Subedei

Have to say that watching it back this morning I have to say that being as someone had to be excluded I thought the ref got it wrong and Lukas should have been excluded IMO. It was however a racing incident

And for goodness sake let a meeting from years ago lie will you. I suspect Lukas isn't losing too much sleep about you having no respect for him :rolleyes: Show me a rider who hasn't ben involved in an incident and I will show you a rider who isn't racing

Just responding to Rob having the audacity to call Freddie a nutjob, considering who the other rider in the incident was.

It wasn't a dirty move from Lukas in my opinion, however he caused the crash and should have been excluded.

He is just out of his depth. He's out of control in most races and having to race over the edge to try and stay competitive. He will cause more crashes through over trying.

Edited by BWitcher

But did someone have to be excluded?

I thought they had the option of not doing so, I would have put all 4 back had I been ref :)

I was there last night, great GP, and some very excited polish trawling the streets afterwards !! :rolleyes: i do agree with the majority of people, Lingren shudnt of been excluded, and he made his point given dryml a little push coming into the pits! :unsure: scary. The Trip back was pretty good as well, Leigh adams was 2 rows infront of me and my mate on the plane!! he must be getting back early preparing for monday night, against peterborough. :wink:

regards

Garry

on my plane we had nicki p, scotty nicholls,jan steachman, 2 sky girls, famous song writer,several promotors and journalists.

Must say it was a great night and a nice trip

I was there on Saturday & have to say I thought it was a great GP. Good track, plenty of passing The Danish crowd were brilliant. If not the drunkest group of people Ive ever seen! Plenty of support for the home riders, but they dont like anyone else (unlike Cardiff where most riders get supported well) In heats 4 & 5 I started to cheer when Scotty on Bomber hit the front (birefly). All the Danes in the seats near by looked like they were gonna lynch me! And they took great delight in pointing and shouting once Niki soon got into the lead!

With regards to the Brits I was again disappointed, but this being my 8th or so away GP, I cant say I was suprised. Bomber was awful, a shadow of the man who won me £300 in Cardiff last year.. Scotty was Scotty.. Terrible 1st ride, slow out the starts, loads of effort, galliant in defeat again. By the end of the meeting he was well on the pace. But he cant keep on having only 4 scoring rides and expect to make the semi's.

With regards to Dryml/Lindgren, I though it was Dryml's fault but not the worst ref decision Ive ever seen...

All in all, a great GP, dont think people could really complain. I would tho like it if after ever 2/3 GPS the bottom 3 riders were dropped out & replaced with the current top ranking riders in the 3 leagues.. Think that would keep the series exciting. However, it might mean loosing the Brits!

I was there on Saturday & have to say I thought it was a great GP. Good track, plenty of passing The Danish crowd were brilliant. If not the drunkest group of people Ive ever seen! Plenty of support for the home riders, but they dont like anyone else (unlike Cardiff where most riders get supported well) In heats 4 & 5 I started to cheer when Scotty on Bomber hit the front (birefly). All the Danes in the seats near by looked like they were gonna lynch me! And they took great delight in pointing and shouting once Niki soon got into the lead!

With regards to the Brits I was again disappointed, but this being my 8th or so away GP, I cant say I was suprised. Bomber was awful, a shadow of the man who won me £300 in Cardiff last year.. Scotty was Scotty.. Terrible 1st ride, slow out the starts, loads of effort, galliant in defeat again. By the end of the meeting he was well on the pace. But he cant keep on having only 4 scoring rides and expect to make the semi's.

With regards to Dryml/Lindgren, I though it was Dryml's fault but not the worst ref decision Ive ever seen...

All in all, a great GP, dont think people could really complain. I would tho like it if after ever 2/3 GPS the bottom 3 riders were dropped out & replaced with the current top ranking riders in the 3 leagues.. Think that would keep the series exciting. However, it might mean loosing the Brits!

My mate also Won £290 last year on bomber, sadly his engines looked not up to it on saturday,

Good GP to watch - IMO Freddie was not at fault at all and should have been back in the rerun. Crump looked more hungry for it than have seen him recently and worked the track really well.

Lets hope the Cardiff track is up to the same standard as the Parken one.

Just one more comment - A BIG WELL DONE TOMASZ :D:D

Did anyone notice in the final that Crump seemed more worried about what Nicki might do than actually racing? I like Crump but I thought he got well and truely psyched out by Nicki on at least 2 occasions he gave no fight 1st turn he just moved out to let Nicki up the inside then after he passed Nicki he let him straight back through without a battle as if he thought Nicki might just wipe him out if he didn't?

Nicki was definitely racing the rider and not riding his race hence Gollob getting past for the win off the 2nd bend! If Nicki is in the ascendency who wouldn't be a bit wary? Back to his dirty ways it seems!

My mate also Won £290 last year on bomber, sadly his engines looked not up to it on saturday,

is Bomber still with Brian Andersen?

That crash with Dryml , in the business is called a butt stretcher. Now those are one of the crashes racers hate the most outside of goin off the high side. Given the choice between the two, personally I would have rather been the other fella with no hands on the handlebars. (the song free ride comes to mind). Anyway, that butt stretchin crash takes the old breath away just watchin it. You can just feel the mans pain watchin him sittin there. Then, havin to get back on for the next race, sittin on that hard seat, all I can say is, these guys are tough, dont kid yer self. :wink:

Great meeting and lets hope that cradiff is as good.

Really happy with the way crumpy rode seems like hes getting back to his very best, once he sorts his gating out then Nicki Pedersen better be aware.

Got say that Gollob really impressed and he seems to have stepped up a gear again this year and deserves to be a world champion.

Anyway roll on Cardiff and a crumpy victory.

Yes he is still having engines done by him but they dont seem as quick as last year ?

no they certainly dont........ his confidence seems to be knocked but there is a world of difference between his bikes performance getting to the first bend compared to last season