finishing order tommorrow

1. Grzegorz Zengota

2. Chris Holder

3. Troy Batchelor

4. Tai Woffinden

5. Kim Nilsson

6. Linus Eklöf

7. Ludvig Lindgren

Whose Grzegorz Zengota when hes at home?? Cant see him beating any of Holder, Batchelor and especially Woffy!!!

I will be there with my son, only told him today that we are going and he's dead excited (he's only 5 but loves Speedway already)

I will be going by train, is the station far from the stadium???

I haven't been to Rye for nearly 30 years and only have very vague memories of the place, is it nice??

Many thanks in advance

Chris

Station is RIGHT next to the Stadium :)

Rye is a lovely place :P Always clean and well kept :)

Ludvig Lindgren could be a doubt for this meeting following a crash in last nights Allsvenskan which saw him taken to hospital afterwards(more precautionary than anything i think)

I heard from someone today that Lindgren looked very good in practice. So must mean he is ok? :unsure:

Think you may be surprised how good Tai is, especially around the House. Holder might be good but he certainly ain't invincible.

Who's going to be there? This being fathers' day, I shall be there and enjoying myself! In fact, I'll make sure I'm not driving so I can enjoy a few pints with my mates - anyone want to drink with me? :P

Where do you sit/stand mate ;)

can only see Holder V Woffinden as the winner. Could go either way - runner up i cant see past batchelor either.

Surely the runner-up will be the loser of Holder V Woffy? :blink:

Surely the runner-up will be the loser of Holder V Woffy? :blink:

3rd is runner up too. The runners up are anyone who get some prestige but don't win. So generally the top 3. Technically, 2-8 are runners up as they all qualify.

If there is anyone local to Rye who can give us some weather updates through out tomorrow morning before we set off at mid-day I would be very greatful. Also we have friends travelling up from Poole so we can keep them informed as well.

3rd is runner up too. The runners up are anyone who get some prestige but don't win. So generally the top 3. Technically, 2-8 are runners up as they all qualify.

Rubbish...........the runner-up is the second placed rider. :rolleyes:

Rubbish...........the runner-up is the second placed rider. :rolleyes:

Check you dictionary :rolleyes:

Mine says beats the majority or prestigious result without winning.

And do does dictionary.com

Edited by SCB

Check you dictionary :rolleyes:

Mine says beats the majority or prestigious result without winning.

And do does dictionary.com

I don't need a dictionary for this one.............just ask anyone who the runner-up is, and they'll tell you the second place. :rolleyes:

You can have a second runner-up, I accept, and that is generally considered to be the third position. :rolleyes:

Would be all very well and good him arguing if his definition proved his point but he doesn't as he is reading the definition for 'runners-up' :rolleyes:

Would be all very well and good him arguing if his definition proved his point but he doesn't as he is reading the definition for 'runners-up' :rolleyes:

Exactly. 'Runner up' is: the competitor, player, or team finishing in second place, as in a race, contest, or tournament.

I don't need a dictionary for this one.............just ask anyone who the runner-up is, and they'll tell you the second place. :rolleyes:

You can have a second runner-up, I accept, and that is generally considered to be the third position. :rolleyes:

Doh!

If someone is "second runner-up" he is runner up.

What an amazing argument, thanks for agreeing with me.

If someone is "second runner-up" he is runner up.

No, he's the second runner up, or one of the runners up. By your own definition he isn't THE runner up.