British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevH

Leigh Loomes

..............rode for Middlesborough in 1995................can anyone recall his date/place of birth please?

All i know is that he was a Swindon junior who helped Midd'bro out at the Abbey in '95.

All i know is that he was a Swindon junior who helped Midd'bro out at the Abbey in '95.

So can we assume he's English?

So can we assume he's English?

Pretty sure that's the case

I've done a search on Google. There's a Leigh Loomes who is National Sales Manager of Crantock Bakery in Cornwall. I wonder if it's the same one. It's not exactly a common name. The e-mail address is leigh@crantockbakery.co.uk

OK, but you do realise your reputation is on the line here, don't you marron? :wink::lol:

Got 1 answer so far

hi

i am leigh loomes i am now 47 i did ride a match for miidlesbough i am also the nephew of tomy clarke of west ham and wembley

hope this helps

leigh

hi

i am leigh loomes i am now 47 i did ride a match for miidlesbough i am also the nephew of tomy clarke of west ham and wembley

hope this helps

leigh

Thanks for that Leigh.......can you fill in the missing details of your place and date of birth please?

Leigh on a side note do you know what your uncle Tony Clarke is up to now a days?

As a speedway mad teenager he was one of my idols when he rode for Wembley and Wimbledon in 1971 and 1972.