British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie B

Polish GP Line Up

I understand.. I dont wanna kiss arse or anything, but remember the part at the start of Saving Private Ryan when you were looking at yer watch and it was shaking? Classic..Then, at the end when you did the scene where you got smoked? Man I still cant deal with it, you were great.. Hey gotta go, I wont bother ya or nothin ok, but can I keep in touch sometimes? :)

I understand.. I dont wanna kiss arse or anything, but remember the part at the start of Saving Private Ryan when you were looking at yer watch and it was shaking? Classic..Then, at the end when you did the scene where you got smoked? Man I still cant deal with it, you were great.. Hey gotta go, I wont bother ya or nothin ok, but can I keep in touch sometimes? :)

a)I don't have a clue what ur on about and your little joke is no longer funny

b)This is a SPEEDWAY Forum, therefore your silly little joke is taking up bandwidth thus forcing the price of hosting up for phil

Its cool, sorry,.. didnt mean to offend..I think you have a cool haircut for a balding fellow. Just cuz yer famous doesnt mean you have to be snooty.. 8)

Its cool, sorry,.. didnt mean to offend..I think you have a cool haircut for a balding fellow. Just cuz yer famous doesnt mean you have to be snooty.. 8)

SANDMAN!!!

Krzysztof Kasprzak has withdrawn from the Polish GP. His place will be taken by Rafal Szombierski.

i loved the apollo 16 movie too...

'Apollo whatever' is a great film, making an oxygen tank out of an old cheese spread container and some sellotape was truly brilliant and based on true stuff as well..... I've not seen Private Ryan but its not as good as 'Band of Brothers' which is ace and true! Forest Gump was total cack but Tom's best work has to be 'Big'.

Er.... I hope Scotty wins tomorrow, or if it has to be an Australian lets hope it is Jason Grump because he is the best! Leigh 'see what happens' Adams is great also, but is a bit boring. Lets hope Gollob goes for it!

Nah Mark, you gotta see Tom in Saving Private Ryan, when he was shooting the tank with a 45 at the end and got smoked, unreal dude, he is a genius. As far as the GP, would love Hancock to win it but think Trick will pull it off. Crumpie second.... 8)

No point now, you've spoilt the ending! Anyway who's Ricko gonna pull off to win it...?

Tony will win it, and as far as saving private ryan, the first 30 minutes are awesome. Man, Tom is something else. 8) Having said that he is a bit cranky sometimes though, but if I had to go through what he went through, I would be cranky too. 8) 8)

Personally I much preferred him in The Money Pit. Really funny. :D