British Speedway Forum

Dave is due to ride in tonights GP qualifier at Motala in Sweden.However he missed his connection in Amsterdam and now faces a fine for signing on late and may be even thrown out of the meeting.Hence the reason both Simon Stead and Rory Schlein were both missing for Coventry last night.Dave had only one chance to get there and this connection never works on a Saturday for some reason.Now booked on a flight to Stockholm but not a happy bunny !!!!!

Thats very sad but now maybe all those who knocked the Bees boys will re-consider their statements

Thats very sad but now maybe all those who knocked the Bees boys will re-consider their statements

Why ..........as a fan you want them to ride for there club first, none of these are good enough to make the gp so who cares if they miss the meeting .

Why ..........as a fan you want them to ride for there club first, none of these are good enough to make the gp so who cares if they miss the meeting .

Thats a little harsgh don't you think? Having said that I am really greatful to Davey for his commitment to my team for showing up. Just hope the FIM give some leaway with the fine but just don't think so

Oh -stop it - your winding me up now. Go away and do something useful like cut your toe nails!! :lol::wink:

Cant keep replying as off to shower and then to Eastbourne!!

BEHAVE :rolleyes:

Oh -stop it - your winding me up now. Go away and do something useful like cut your toe nails!! :lol::wink:

Cant keep replying as off to shower and then to Eastbourne!!

BEHAVE :rolleyes:

Well it's a choice of winding you up or doing some work :lol:

1. Dave made the choice to put riding for his club ahead of practice and all the fans, promotion etc were 100% thankful to him for that so I am sure that any fine that is forthcoming will be paid either in full by the promotion or via a collection Wednesday night at Poole Stadium for Dave!

2. There is still plenty of time for Dave to make it to the track for the meeting and I am sure allthough no doubt stressing it will pump him up more to do well this evening.

3. No matter what is said or what happens, nothing would ever stop me knocking Mr Schlein at every given chance! :rolleyes: (heck, there has to be one Aussie that I won't support :lol: )

3. No matter what is said or what happens, nothing would ever stop me knocking Mr Schlein at every given chance! :rolleyes: (heck, there has to be one Aussie that I won't support :lol: )

I thought you were on sandies nice poole fans list ? oh well down to five again :lol:

I thought you were on sandies nice poole fans list ? oh well down to five again :lol:

Be careful orion,Sandie`s already had her shower so she`s back again.

It only took her 20minutes,she must have missed a few bits :lol:

Id happily give to any collection for Dave.Putting US first deserves OUR support. :approve:

I know what you mean about Rory,SusieQ.

I was happy to sponsor a rider for Boyceys Farewell.Paid my money,and ended up with Rory! :blink:

I mean,if Id known........ :wink:

Look out on Ebay shortly,his race jacket will be on there.

All monies to our Academy riders fund.

Best of luck to Dave tonight.He deserves to qualify,if effort means anything.

Be careful orion,Sandie`s already had her shower so she`s back again.

It only took her 20minutes,she must have missed a few bits :lol:

Basil with a B ........she might be wireless with a waterproof laptop :lol::wink:

Basil with a B ........she might be wireless with a waterproof laptop :lol::wink:

Timothy with a T........that really does`nt bare thinking about :wink::lol:

fool fool fool fool fool pommy twit .grow up you tool or should say stool,pooo we i can smell you from oz

Ahhh! Brotherly love!

:rolleyes:

Dave is on the plane to Stockholm now...but as the meeting starts at 4 his chances of actually riding are virtually nil.If he is not there for his first ride( and he is in heat one,gate 4 !!) then Kenneth Bjerre steps up.