British Speedway Forum

According to the BSPA site, Plymouth are no longer hosting the fours event in August for whatever reason.

May I suggest this meeting is or could be offered to Stoke . Looking through the BSPA fixture list, it has Stoke down for an open fixture that evening. Being in the middle of the country and a neutral venue this would also keep some quaters happy :wink:

After speaking to the people in the know in Plymouth, I can confirm that this is true due to complaints being recieved with reference to traveling to Plymouth, and costing to much money. So it has been moved to a more central location, of which at this moment in time I do not know.

According to the BSPA site, Plymouth are no longer hosting the fours event in August for whatever reason.

May I suggest this meeting is or could be offered to Stoke . Looking through the BSPA fixture list, it has Stoke down for an open fixture that evening. Being in the middle of the country and a neutral venue this would also keep some quaters happy :wink:

With all the PL matches the Potters have had rained of, the 16/8 date has now been given over to restaging one of those. Vs. IOW, I think..... :cry:

After speaking to the people in the know in Plymouth, I can confirm that this is true due to complaints being recieved with reference to traveling to Plymouth, and costing to much money. So it has been moved to a more central location, of which at this moment in time I do not know.

Mike Bowden does not read forums - from what I gather but the only complaints I can remember on here were about the Southern clubs getting Pairs, Fours and Bronze Helmet - not specific complaints about Plymouth getting the Fours.

I'm probably wrong though - someone will probably point out it was my fault :unsure:

Scunthorpe is too far North I suppose- although it's only had one rain off this year and the date looks free.

Having read BSPA I presume that the complaints were from Clubs :unsure: so that's me in the clear then :wink:

Edited by scribbler

Scunthorpe is too far North I suppose- although it's only had one rain off this year and the date looks free.

Having read BSPA I presume that the complaints were from Clubs :unsure: so that's me in the clear then :wink:

There's only EIGHT teams in the division..: so it would be a nonsense, frankly, to describe any track as either too far north or too far south.

The tracks are, er, where they are!! :rolleyes:

Scunny did an excellent job staging the Pairs before so it would have my vote (and I'm based in the south!!) for the Fours!! Though don't get me wrong, so would Plymouth!!!!

As Sittingbourne seem to be struggling couldn't the league help them out with this fixture. I've never been there so I have no Idea what its like and if the track is capable of staging :rolleyes: A Prestigeous Event :rolleyes:

As Sittingbourne seem to be struggling couldn't the league help them out with this fixture. I've never been there so I have no Idea what its like and if the track is capable of staging :rolleyes: A Prestigeous Event :rolleyes:

I would totally agree with that and my own personal opinion ( nothing to do with the Club), is that all the clubs should waive the shared bit. Lets face it after expences etc there aint a lot left to go around anyway. I'm sure the other clubs would lend a hand if needed, i'm damn sure we would. Sittingbourne and Buxton are always our favorite destinations.

Scribbler please feel free to moan on about it being a Southern Track :wink::lol:

I would totally agree with that and my own personal opinion ( nothing to do with the Club), is that all the clubs should waive the shared bit. Lets face it after expences etc there aint a lot left to go around anyway. I'm sure the other clubs would lend a hand if needed, i'm damn sure we would. Sittingbourne and Buxton are always our favorite destinations.

Scribbler please feel free to moan on about it being a Southern Track :wink::lol:

South Eastern actually :lol:

And - given Sittingbourne's situation I reckon that's a darned good idea of yours Wildcat Wllie (get up you daft beggar I didn't shock you that much :lol: )

Scribbs - a Southerner - living in Gods own county of Yorkshire - so hubby tells me :wink:

Give it to Sittingbourne or Buxton.

Hi FB,

You have gone spectacularly wrong straight away. You have used common sense. Trust me that won't feature in any decision the BSPA make :cry:

I say Kings Lynn :D

nothing to do with the very very very very bumpy surface????

I say Kings Lynn :D

Not exactly a neutral track :unsure:

IF anyone should have this event it SHOULD be Sittingbourne 'cos they need it :wink:

Can not understand moving a shared event from a track that attracts one of the boggest crowds in the league. Is this really in the interests of all the clubs?

South Eastern actually :lol:

And - given Sittingbourne's situation I reckon that's a darned good idea of yours Wildcat Wllie (get up you daft beggar I didn't shock you that much :lol: )

Scribbs - a Southerner - living in Gods own county of Yorkshire - so hubby tells me :wink:

Who's Idea was it Sc(D)ribbler :blink: :blink:

Can not understand moving a shared event from a track that attracts one of the boggest crowds in the league. Is this really in the interests of all the clubs?

Only cause you need 'em to drive the Dozers moosh :lol: :lol:

Edited by Dusty Bins Sidekick