British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tas

Lincolnshire Trophy

Will this meeting return this year as last year it was postponed due to rain off so this year is not looking much better. Any news would be appreciated

Thanks

[quote name='tas' date='Jul 13 2008,will this meeting return this year as last year it was postponed due to rain off so this year is not looking much better. Any news would be appreciated

Thanks

There was nothing in tonights programme about this meeting Tas.

Although in the fixture list there is a reserved date, October 19th, which is if memory serves the time of year this meeting has been run previously :unsure:

Will this meeting return this year as last year it was postponed due to rain off so this year is not looking much better. Any news would be appreciated

Thanks

i was told there will be one this year some good riders going to it as well

will really look forward to this as it was missed last year and Mark needs to defend the title. Hope i can make the date

i was told there will be one this year some good riders going to it as well

Was you told the date. Please don't let it be 12th oct as i am going to horse of year show and tickets cost a fortune for family of 4. Really want to go to Lincolnshire trophy so hope we get a date soon

Is this meeting going to take place this season?

With Boston potentially having three more home fixtures starting this Sunday, King's Lynn in the playoffs, and rumour of another Junior Meeting :approve: it is starting to look unlikely.

Hope I'm wrong though..............