British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

Not a prob,just like to get my point across freedom of speech and all that.Does surprise me somewhat tho,all the negative vibes from people, thought this was for people who actually liked speedway correct me if i am wrong.

It is, it's full of people who can see it going down the pan in the UK and are desperate for it to improve!

I don't believe a word of it. You've never complained about someone who performs a role you don't or can't? - not a chance!

Of course I couldn't do better - I've never ridden. However, had I the riding experience of those 5, I would be absolutely distraught if I couldn't have done better!

Never had a bad day at work ?

No Neil, it's a place for people to express their views. Unfortunatley, a lot of the views are negative coz the performance was dreadful this evening

Not as many as you as gb boss :rolleyes:

Obviously. And I get roasted if I do - rightly so.

Customers in every business expect the best.

Not a prob,just like to get my point across freedom of speech and all that.Does surprise me somewhat tho,all the negative vibes from people, thought this was for people who actually liked speedway correct me if i am wrong.

What sort of nonsense is that?

The speedway tonight was generally good from the Danes, Swedes and even the Czechs. The Poles, Russians and Australians were excellent value on Saturday.

But this isn't just about riding, it's also about management. And, frankly, I doubt you could've done a worse job than Lynch tonight. The global superstar is a bad captain, for a start. He's okay when things are going well, but not when things are going wrong. He loses the plot and starts charging around and blaming everyone and everything. The Joker was played at the wrong time and on the wrong rider.
Was that a back handed compliment?

Was that a back handed compliment?

No, I was referring to frigbo, that's why I quoted his post.

No, I was referring to frigbo, that's why I quoted his post.

PHEW!! thought you were getting soft!

Not as many as you as gb boss :rolleyes:

Think i'll go and lay down in a dark room, i give up!.

Hello, what do we have to say to convince you that this country is short of TOP class riders!!,.

If you can't see that then you really ought to take a trip down to specsavers!!.

Some things are difficult to understand, How many times in a hundred races would Sitera or Nermark beat Nicholls, or Tomicek beat Harris - some strange results which don't make too much sense. I suppose that the track suited Denmark as it often seems to in most events, they didn't need a practice at Vojens on Thursday they had this tonight.

So many things could be said but better un-said- why not enjoy the domestic racing scene in the UK, at the end of the day it beats all the GPs and SWC's -If I had to choose it would be a domestic fixture every day of the week.

But they are all riders who know the Brandon track like the back of their hands. What excuse do they have? :blink:

So do the current Coventry team, and they're all crap on it too! :lol:

Sicknote's a joke. Why do people think he is better than he actually is?

Thats what I was led to believe when I subscribed to this forum but it would appear that it is here for the good people of Britian to slate all things British and sadly we all get drawn into this at some point. But the fact remains that team GB were rubbish tonight but on a more positive note at least the heat has been taken of Lewis Bridger and his loud music, bad taste t shirts, breathing etc

If we are so short of top class riders, why do we bother with the world cup then???