British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

And you are an expert?

Not at all.

Are you trying to tell me that if a plumber or electrician performs poorly in your house, you wouldn't moan about them because you haven't been one yourself?

It's utter claptrap.

Edited by frigbo

i think we either need one expert tuner in the pits or we need to go undercover and see what the other teams are doing!!!I cant beleive peter L form for Sweden for example,he had the correct set up from the start and he doesnt even race in this country!!There must be something in the bike preps because yet again we were a mile behind at the start.Now wheres peter johns an english tuner who does l.Adams engines? someone with that much knowage and is british is wasted by not getting him in the pits.

Nothing to do with Neil then, it was down to pure bad luck, several factors cost us the World Cup at Poole. If you watch the meeting again you will see!. The Red light Nikki Pedersen the list goes on!. And to cap it all we had Gate one in heat 25, oh, and there was Someone called Hans Andersen!!.

Some valid points, or a list of excuses...? :blink:

Because it is. "If you haven't ridden or managed you don't know what it it's like," is always a pathetic and almost contemptuous argument.

OH sorry didnt realise you were such an authority

OH sorry didnt realise you were such an authority

Well, I would never in a million years have picked unSteady.

And you are an expert?

Well he's won as many world cups as you :rolleyes:

They don't race in Sweden and Poland then??

The averages for Sweden if your interested

S Nicholls 7.01

L Richardson 6.75

C Harris 5.83

S Stead 4.95

O Allen 4.47

Roll on thursday haven't seen such good comedy on tv in Sweden that I could understand.

And ridden in as many World Cup Finals :wink:

Woffinden doesn't mind a slick track, which is pretty much common knowledge, so, no hindsight needed, just some simple deduction. From what I saw of Lynch tonight, he come across as a bit wet. Certainly not a motivator. Reminded me of the teacher who gets the p1ss ripped out of him by the schoolkids. Not his fault the team couldn't dial it in tho. The excuses were pathetic, coming from such experienced riders. We are now the laughing stock of europe. The youngsters can't do any worse, so lets give the usual team member a kick up the arse, and completely reshuffle the side.

Oh please is that the best you got?why do you people bother going? its all negative, pick another sport, i am bored with the same old suspects slagging off our sport which the majority of people on this forum actually enjoy

There's little point in arguing the about this meeting. Stead clearly demonstrated, that in spite of so much early promise, the fact is, he is just not good enough.

Allen should not have even have been there.

Richardson had a poor night, but overall his performances, when he turns out for team G.B. haven't been bad.

We can only get behind them at Vojens, and hope that Kennett and Tai can do better,

Edited by BritPete

Oh please is that the best you got?why do you people bother going? its all negative, pick another sport, i am bored with the same old suspects slagging off our sport which the majority of people on this forum actually enjoy

Who's slagging off the sport, Neil?

People have simply commented on GB's abject display tonight.

You can't really believe that that was good enough tonight? - although I understand you can't say so on here.

If people within the sport keep finding excuses and spinning the "they did their best" line, the sport and riders in this country will never get any better!

Edited by frigbo

Oh dear, a sure sign of a lost argument when that's all you have to come back with.

And you seem to confuse justified criticism of a shameful performance with "slagging off the sport". I thought tonight's meeting was decent enough. But Britain's performance was shameful in the extreme. Might I remind you that Great Britain produced just a single heat winner tonight.

Hang on, no, you're the man who justified 15 points in last season's final. You'll justify anything.

Well its the first you been on here in a long time and the reason is because lynch has done crap and you want to gloat .

I am bored with the same old team managers and ass kisses getting the gb job and gb doing crap .

The sooner rosco is put in we can go back to winning ways .

I would say that most people go to watch their team win, preferably in the most entertaining manner possible. From what I saw of the meeting tonight neither of these were evident from Team GB.

As for being negative, far from it - I am just facing up to the fact that Team GB aren't good enough. Fact.

(PS Feel free to prove me wrong Team GB - go on, I dare you!)