British Speedway Forum

Well i enjoyed that, not a lot of racing but i'm glad i went (thanks nana, she saved the day again) :rolleyes:

Great to meet King Jamie, Midnight Lady, Davy H & Merlin - see, i'm a quite wee mouse really :lol:

Good to see Big Eddie "The Oracle" and Martin etc again too, i legged it after Rory won the final to catch the shop for some beer and made it with four minutes to spare thanks to being stuck behind some sunday driver when i got back on that dodgy road after the dual carriageway, i just had to get Rory's winning time from Monarchs Chatzone there as i left that quick :lol:

Time for a cold one :approve:

Well i enjoyed that, not a lot of racing but i'm glad i went (thanks nana, she saved the day again) :rolleyes:

Great to meet King Jamie, Midnight Lady, Davy H & Merlin - see, i'm a quite wee mouse really :lol:

Good to see Big Eddie "The Oracle" and Martin etc again too, i legged it after Rory won the final to catch the shop for some beer and made it with four minutes to spare thanks to being stuck behind some sunday driver when i got back on that dodgy road after the dual carriageway, i just had to get Rory's winning time from Monarchs Chatzone there as i left that quick

Time for a cold one

you were fcukin lucky to make it pal after the way you pulled out in front of the car coming up the road must have been desperate for the drink :P ..................i know every cnut :shock:

and i am glad you at least enjoyed the company because the meeting was rank

Edited by mervjankefanclub

Good meeting - Rory was different class. In saying that when he met Andrew and Ryan, they had bike problems - don't think it would've made a difference though. Rory was just SUPERB!! :)

Race of the night was heat 12. What a ride by Ryan and Andrew, leaving Moose to settle for third :o! Such a shame Ryan's bike gave up - was really looking forward to seeing him square off against Rory, but it never happened.

The final was good, but Rory was just up and gone by the 2nd bend. If the Bees do release him, then they are mugs! Rory is hitting top form and more importantly - confidence now. The lad loved being back at his spirtual home tonight and him and his Dad loved being back amongst friends. When Rory is happy and relaxed, he wins races with such ease. If we win the play-off, then Rory can be our number 1 ;)

Finally, big plus was Aaron Summers! WOW! Spud is fit and ready to take on the world again! Loved the spat between Tully and Mental Makovsky as well - good stuff!!

you were fcukin lucky to make it pal after the way you pulled out in front of the car coming up the road must have been desperate for the drink..................i know every cnut

and i am glad you at least enjoyed the company because the meeting was rank

Christ man, that wasn't you was it?

Huge apologies, i looked in the mirror, saw two sets of lights, they passed, pulled out half way then another just appeared, said "****" but just floored it, i do apologise ;)

I suppose its not hard to spot me, i think i'm the only one that ever turns left at the roundabout on the way home! :unsure:

Christ man, that wasn't you was it?

Huge apologies, i looked in the mirror, saw two sets of lights, they passed, pulled out half way then another just appeared, said "****" but just floored it, i do apologise ;)

I suppose its not hard to spot me, i think i'm the only one that ever turns left at the roundabout on the way home! :unsure:

settle petal it wasnt me :lol:.... my old man and i were right behind you when you were leaving the stadium we like to get a flier too and you described what you would be wearing in an another post :rolleyes:

settle petal it wasnt me .... my old man and i were right behind you when you were leaving the stadium we like to get a flier too and you described what you would be wearing in an another post

Ah right haha, i did sh*t myself though, its everyone for themselves getting away from there, if my shockers weren't half shot before that they certainly are now :lol:

Joe Screens wheelie was cool though!

Thats how Midnight Lady spotted me, she looked round a my top and said, "ah, number 31, you'll be Marty then" :lol:

Good to see Big Eddie "The Oracle" and Martin etc again too, i legged it after Rory won the final to catch the shop for some beer and made it with four minutes to spare thanks to being stuck behind some sunday driver when i got back on that dodgy road after the dual carriageway, i just had to get Rory's winning time from Monarchs Chatzone there as i left that quick :lol:

Time for a cold one :approve:

Aye, guid to see you and the venerable Merlin again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again tomorrow.

Midnight Lady - you had better not be hidden away tomorrow night.

I was looking forward to bumping in to you tonight :(

Look out for the Oracle's predicition for tomorrow night, coming to a forum near you soon...

Great to see some speedway again after missing a few weeks due to holidays and a wedding.

I'm not a fan if Individual meetings especially when there are call offs on the day of the meeting - reason given was janniro was exhausted after flying back from US - exhausted? does that mean pissed? and howe took a late booking in Poland.

There was some good races, notably ht 12 as already mentioned. Aaron has progressed again since I last saw him, so smooth and to quote ML, a good speedway brain! Roo was a deserved winner, most races when the EL guys gated they were well ahead. great performance from Andrew, he did not look out of place in the final.

Rory did say when interviewed that if we get promoted to phone him :) We probably won't phone Mental though ;) to be fair, i did not see what happened with him and Andrew as I was advising Mr Sneddon to take the bend a bit slower ;)

Was good to meet the Famous Falkirk Bandit, we'll catch up with Big Eddie and co tomorrow

Can't wait till tomorrow, just hope Ryan has the bike back in great nick.

Ah, he must be taking the scenic route.

You tak the high road and Howe taks the long road??

Anyway Sube see you tomorrow in the Cruel Crazy town?

Anyway Sube see you tomorrow in the Cruel Crazy town?

Yes, if I'm lucky and you're unlucky.

Great to see some speedway again after missing a few weeks due to holidays and a wedding.

I'm not a fan if Individual meetings especially when there are call offs on the day of the meeting - reason given was janniro was exhausted after flying back from US - exhausted? does that mean pissed? and howe took a late booking in Poland.

There was some good races, notably ht 12 as already mentioned. Aaron has progressed again since I last saw him, so smooth and to quote ML, a good speedway brain! Roo was a deserved winner, most races when the EL guys gated they were well ahead. great performance from Andrew, he did not look out of place in the final.

Rory did say when interviewed that if we get promoted to phone him :) We probably won't phone Mental though ;) to be fair, i did not see what happened with him and Andrew as I was advising Mr Sneddon to take the bend a bit slower ;)

Was good to meet the Famous Falkirk Bandit, we'll catch up with Big Eddie and co tomorrow

Can't wait till tomorrow, just hope Ryan has the bike back in great nick.

think you missed another late call off davy :wink:...... and more importantly will he be in the cruel crazy town tomorrow :lol:

think you missed another late call off davy :wink:...... and more importantly will he be in the cruel crazy town tomorrow :lol:

Who knows?

I can't imagine that Gorzow want a repeat of last week. And this week they're taking on Zielona Gora in a derby fixture.

To be honest, I am totally pissed off with the missing THJ, the guy will be a GP rider one day, the problems he has seem to be trying to be in too many places at once, but I still feel has such potential he is worthy of a bit of leeway