British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kaybtee

Chris Holder For Gp

Jan bloomin Andersson, Mr # Name Removed # himself, he was my husband's favourite rider at the time, couldn't stand his style lol

Cardiff 30k+ fans attend as the meetings are no longer special

No just one among many really. Most fans don't go for the GP they go for the social interaction of it all anyways, would be interesting to see how many attended if the Millennium Stadium wasn't in the middle of Cardiff haha

Jan bloomin Andersson, Mr # Name Removed # himself, he was my husband's favourite rider at the time, couldn't stand his style lol

He'd have done okay in the GPs - he was, after all, the "king of the concrete".

That's the truth Sube, white lining it every inch of the way haha, Jan sure knew the shortest way round every track ...................

Makes me laugh though that they let Olsen do what he does to the tracks especially Bydgoszcz, you'd think they'd want the GPs to be classic meetings!

Dave Watt ?

Adam Shields ?

Charlie Gjedde ?

All the above have very similar averages to Holder. Whilst I agree that Chris has done exceptionally well in the EL, I think he, as would the three above, be well out of his depth in the GP's in a similar role as Kasprzak.

Lets not forget that the EL is VERY watered down compared to other seasons.

I think Holder is riding better than all of those 3 riders in Poland and I would guess Sweden. Him and Nicki joint top scorer a weeks.

When it is is everywhere the rider is riding well he must be considered but I do agree with the Kasprzak bit. Give him a year or 2.

I think Holder is riding better than all of those 3 riders in Poland and I would guess Sweden. Him and Nicki joint top scorer a weeks.

When it is is everywhere the rider is riding well he must be considered but I do agree with the Kasprzak bit. Give him a year or 2.

Holder is averaging just over six in Sweden afaik.

I am just gonna throw a name in here............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

..................................................................Leigh Adams. Never really followed the hype about Adams. Yes he score loads of points in england and prob everywhere else. But he is not amazing.

Tomosz Gollob, best rider not to have bin world champ.